English Riots

Rubber bullets

When Katrina happen, there was sort of a semi-Marshall law in New Orleans. I am not sure if there was one, but i know the National Guard had to come in, cause the looter where shooting and stuff.

But remember, no-one wanted to save New Orleans before Katrina hit. That was their way of surviving, hell, it worked didn't it?

Anyway in the US they don't think twice about Marshall Law, but here it's the last call of defence. I really do hope we don't need it.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

But remember, no-one wanted to save New Orleans before Katrina hit. That was their way of surviving, hell, it worked didn't it?

Anyway in the US they don't think twice about Marshall Law, but here it's the last call of defence. I really do hope we don't need it.

Yeah loot is no problem. But when they start shooting and stuff, where the police can't handle it, you have to bring the guard and coast guard.

Why not? A round of police fire in the air can disperse the looters. U can't have water cannons unless there is a protest. Also a police with a baton can get his shit kicked by the looters.

You gotta get stric with these scums. As Justin mentioned there were moorings and rapes post Katrina and army was called in. You gotta bring in guns to get these assholes to stop pillaging public property

Because when you bring out guns with the police, the rioters starting bring out their own guns.

Then you have shoot outs and innocent people will die instead of having their businesses ruined. Things are not as bad as New Orleans, no-one is being raped or murdered in this sense. Police are the targets which makes it very hard for them to intervene. But this whole thing was sparked by a police shooting a man, so giving them more ammo (pun intended) is counter-productive.

Yeah loot is no problem. But when they start shooting and stuff, where the police can't handle it, you have to bring the guard and coast guard.

Yep. But there's been no shootings or stabbings here, so we're okay in that sense.

No chance in hell that police can stop this with batons in their hands. How long is the government going to wait while shops are looted and public property destroyed? Never in the history of mankind has a riot been stopped without the use of guns. With guns I mean the ones with rubber bullets to start with and tear gas. And if things get violent then bring in army

Guest justin_3d

Because when you bring out guns with the police, the rioters starting bring out their own guns.

Then you have shoot outs and innocent people will die instead of having their businesses ruined. Things are not as bad as New Orleans, no-one is being raped or murdered in this sense. Police are the targets which makes it very hard for them to intervene. But this whole thing was sparked by a police shooting a man, so giving them more ammo (pun intended) is counter-productive.

Yep. But there's been no shootings or stabbings here, so we're okay in that sense.

Yeah you are right.

I was just pointing out at the sense that if it gets worse, and police can't handle it. Normal live can't continue, bringing millions of losses, then other measures will have to be taken.

No chance in hell that police can stop this with batons in their hands. How long is the government going to wait while shops are looted and public property destroyed? Never in the history of mankind has a riot been stopped without the use of guns. With guns I mean the ones with rubber bullets to start with and tear gas. And if things get violent then bring in army

Hmm. I'm of a more passive view (as you can tell now), but I fear you may be right. I really hope it doesn't come to this though. I do fear a gun fight spreading.. We already have those amongst gangs in London, but them vs Police would be too dangerous to live around. I know you mean rubber bullets and stuff, but that's not how they'll see it in the riot places.

Tear gas is an interesting idea, but there would be much controversy around the use of it (evidence will come in about how it's harmful for that age group). I really hope things will die down.

Yeah you are right.

I was just pointing out at the sense that if it gets worse, and police can't handle it. Normal live can't continue, bringing millions of losses, then other measures will have to be taken.

Yeah true. There's a rumour also, that insurance companies may not pay out because it's riot damage.

This situation typifies the English people. Low life young scumbags who dropped out of school at the age of 16 and never had a job are burning and looting shops in London. Not only the young, it's the adults aswell, they all think violence is the only answer and think their massive sick cunts because they drink beer till they end up in hospital and kick peoples heads in for fun. It's the English mentality. The English people really are cowards. No wonder Spain is more attractive in both Footballing & social terms. (And their women are actually look decent). I'll probably get -rep (Zolayes or Madmax come into mind) but meh.

i don`t bother with bad rep. if you wanna publicly display that you are infact an ignorant cunt ,then more fool you.

yes but didn't somebody get shot in their car today ?

Some of these comments are shocking. Racist bastards.

what on Gods Earth are you on about there has been 0 racist comments .

yes but didn't somebody get shot in their car today ?

yeah the 26 year old shot in his car last night. has now been confirmed dead.

also a 67 year old who tried to stop yobs setting alight to property in Ealing last night is in critical condition because the yobs kicked his head in.

all for the cause against the system tho hey...

Guest justin_3d

How fucked up must you be to conceder Martial Law a solution?

How fucked up are you to say somebody consider Martial Law as a solution?

Guest justin_3d

Please listen to this guy.

He's not speaking for all of them obviously, but he does hit the nail on the head.

Interesting.

Says it all, how it is in England some people feel about the way they are being treated, and other parts of the world.