English Riots

Rubber bullets

Mark Duggan death: 'No evidence' Tottenham man opened fire

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-14459516

Smh.

A total of 333 people have died in or following police custody over the past 11 years, but no officer has ever been successfully prosecuted, according to a watchdog's report. Prosecutions were recommended against 13 officers based on "relatively strong evidence of misconduct or neglect", but none resulted in a guilty verdict.

http://www.guardian....icers-convicted

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capitalism produces all kinds of anti-social behaviour such as serial-killing, rape, dropping bombs on your fellow workers overseas, dumping food in the sea to boost profits, the list is endless. But we don’t cheer these actions on from the sidelines. No, we organise in order to establish a free and rational society of common ownership and stateless democratic control in order to solve these problems. And that’s what I think we should be arguing for here in the long run. Not falling for the oldest trick in the book about what team you support, what religion you are, or what the colour of your skin is. Thats how the rich cunts win and keep the power.

I'm anti capitalism but I don't support this. This is like thugs have been let loose on the streets. And now it is spreading across UK.

Capitalism is what brought the economy down in 2008 and capitalism is why Europe and US are facing debt problems.

But to call that as an excuse to rioting and looting is not correct. Few of those Rioters have issues with the government and it's capitalist policy while the rest/majority of them are in for the fun and free takeaways and need to be cracked down on

I'm anti capitalism but I don't support this. This is like thugs have been let loose on the streets. And now it is spreading across UK.

Capitalism is what brought the economy down in 2008 and capitalism is why Europe and US are facing debt problems.

But to call that as an excuse to rioting and looting is not correct. Few of those Rioters have issues with the government and it's capitalist policy while the rest/majority of them are in for the fun and free takeaways and need to be cracked down on

Yeah, I dont support it either just suggesting how it happened ala Rodney King. The rich are in it for fun , avoid paying billions in taxes, and shit on the poor. Surely they are worth more venom as they create the social conditions for a few greedy looters

Fuck me. just watching whats happening in Manchester and Wolverhapton live on Sky and it dawned on me thats just what away games were like in the 70s and 80s. Ruck with the old bill and smash windows in their town on their manor.

This happened every fucking Saturday up and down Britain ! Abroad it was Liverpool fans looting shops, i even remember going away with Chelsea to Blackpool and a jewellers shop was looted.

Doesnt happen with football now -so it looks like the kids are just doing it anyway. Pretty sad when Footlocker and JD Sports are the pinacle of your aspirations though.

Love how people are on about getting Rio and Rooney to give messages...wtf!!!!! Thats gana solve it lol

Doesnt help up that Police from up North been called down to help out...all kicking off up there as well now

And getting sad when people are tyrying to organise it through Blackberry and Facebook...wtf??!?!?!

I agree with those who blame rap music.

That's cliché, ignorant generalization at it's best.. :rolleyes:

You've never listened to 'rap music' in your life, you've only ever heard mainstream r&b.

Do you have the qualifications to disagree with professors & linguistic professors? ...

Yeah, I dont support it either just suggesting how it happened ala Rodney King. The rich are in it for fun , avoid paying billions in taxes, and shit on the poor. Surely they are worth more venom as they create the social conditions for a few greedy looters

Absolutely. But it's weird cus your rich drive the economy of your country as Soviets Realized. Communism is all about taking from rich and giving it to masses And that brought the downfall of soviets as their economy crumbled. Now capitalism is just the opposite where they take from poor and give to the rich. This has brought recessions, unemployment and poverty and debts.

You wonder which is better