English Riots

Rubber bullets

Mindless self seeking greed. Helping themselves to luxury goods from John Lewis and Debenhams, sheer criminality....yet they get away with it......

....and still sit smugly in the House of Commons...

are you justifying the true criminals that are taking a piss on their own country?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really confirms that Jody McIntyre is a criminal thug. Cheering on the riots as if they are a Marxist revolution

http://twitter.com/#!/jodymcintyre

Why the Indy hired him as a blogger I will never know.

This is one of the cases I'll agree with you to an extent.

I'm very disappointed at these kind of people, who are usually quite intelligent (let's not debate this now), are advocating the constant violence and looting making the situation worse. Losing a lot of respect for these guys..

are you justifying the true criminals that are taking a piss on their own country?

No. He's exposing the criminals who get away with it.

OK let me explain. here, in this country, England, the Members of Parliament, (MPs) were found guilty of fiddling their expenses -nearly every one of them, and most got away with it.

Corrupt politicians in Estonia ?

Are London police in general viewed as tyrants in uniform?

Nope.

But there are those, who grew up in rough areas, that have the mentality in their minds. Sometimes it's not for a genuine, other times because they feel unfairly treated. Generally police in this country are quite competent. But in the rough areas, you truly never know.

OK let me explain. here, in this country, England, the Members of Parliament, (MPs) were found guilty of fiddling their expenses -nearly every one of them, and most got away with it.

Sure, they're everywhere. Hand washes hand policy but in recent years corruption (atleast the level we're aware of thanks to the media) gets taken care of

Corrupt or not.. a no real person with a little bit of brain will go on rioting and burning down/robbing other ppl's life work. That's definately not a way to solve a problem.. bcs atm the rioters are brining the corruption as an excuse to rob, steal and burn down the city..only a blind person would be deluded enough to think that they are doing all this for the the cause to bring justice..

Regarding Estonia.. and any other country.. theres corruption everywhere..but what so far makes us stand out is that we actually got a competent police/swat teams to deal with rioters. We had army on the streets with water cannons, tear gas.. bcs in most of these cases you must fight fire with fire.

PS: I heard a group of football hooligans/ultras are ready to fight the rioters if the football season gets delayed too long?

A real sickening video:

http://www.telegraph...passers-by.html

The real message im trying to bring across:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8690275/London-riots-Woman-confronts-rioters-in-Hackney.html

Arrests been made over the hit and run incident..if connected or not they dont seem sure about but does seem likely they were protetcing their community and all

Yep, a lot of communities are starting their own vigilante groups. It's quite good to hear, but could turn very ugly if not controlled soon..

Wonder what the cops were protecting whilst working class areas went up?

“Metropolitan Police had multiple police vans parked in Oxford Circus, including three parked directly in front of the Apple Store flagship on Regent Street” — 3 to protect one Apple store! So much for lack of manpower

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/08/08/london-police-vans-parked-outside-apple-store-regent-street/

Guest justin_3d

Send them all back to fucking Africa/Asia. Should never have let them in in the first place, scumbags.

I'm sorry but looking at the pictures and videos, I've seen the odd few white people. In a country that is 90% white. Animals.

It's funny how some people here are acting sort of racist.

But to tell you the truth, i don't think they are racist.

They are more like hypocrites to me!

Talk crap about minorities in England and how you want them out because of this. If we kick them out, we must also kick out the minorities that served in the military, that play in the premier, and that play for the national English team.

So sure lets kick them out to Africa, and Asia, but let's keep them those that serve the military, play for England and the Premier?

Hypocrites!