Oriol Romeu

termninja

You're going to blame him for going back to his boyhood club? With Keita leaving, he's going to be the direct backup to Busquets. We knew this could happen, he hinted at possibly returning 1-2 times during the season. Don't be bitter. Not to mention it's a good bit of business by the club to make ~4m for 5 months of playing.

Javi Martinez is Barca's number one target this window according to Marca so i won't be so sure about Romeu being back up to Busquests.

Martinez will play DM or CB just like Mascherano. And both of them will be considered before Romeu.

Also i'm not bitter, i won't hate him if he goes back, just don't think it makes much sense when he will play more here.

He wants to play for Barcelona so he can fuck off and play for them. I don't want players here just using us as a stepping stone. Zero respect for that. See ya Romeu, I haven't liked him since he said ages ago that he wants to play for Barcelona.

If he wants to go, he can fuck off - sell him for a bit of bob more, and then carry on with our business. We should turn our attention to players who come here to play for us, not use us as a club to leap-frog their careers!

I know this isn't news to everyone but this article is utterly ridiculous. 'Barca plan to destroy Chelsea', what by taking Romeu back, hahahhah unbelievable journalism! Idiot!

http://www.emirates247.com/sports/football/barca-plan-to-destroy-chelsea-in-transfer-window-2012-07-11-1.466793

Can't see how some people are upset with those quotes because from day one it has been inevitable that if Barcelona come calling he will want to go back. If he really wants to go sit on their bench or even the stands sometimes then it's his loss and we will have more than enough quality players even without him and at least we would end up making a little profit on him. All this talk of him going back to Barcelona is only speculation at this time and those people already wishing him to fuck off are in my opinion a disgrace, because the man is still a Chelsea player and was only answering to some journos asking him if he wants to go back.

Romeu gets abused just for answering honestly to questions in an interview and then we have the same people wishing us to buy Maicon and would welcome the man with open arms while in reality he is stalling to agree a deal to join us because he's still waiting if Real Madrid come knocking and if they did then he would choose them over us any day. Gotta love the double standards.

Let him go now, its better than him going when he becomes a key part of the team, use the £10m we will get and a bit more to try and get Vidal in.

It's going to cost more than that for Arturo Vidal, a lot more.

It's going to cost more than that for Arturo Vidal, a lot more.

Probably triple the 10 million, I don't think he'd be tempted to leave Juve though. He will wanting to see if they can improve on last season, same with a lot of their big players.

Let him go now, its better than him going when he becomes a key part of the team, use the £10m we will get and a bit more to try and get Vidal in.

Time to buy Vidal was last year when he was leaving Leverkusen for peanuts. I wanted him badly last year and he was even linked with us at some point but now that he went to Juventus it's too late and the price must have been tripled after having a great season.

Time to buy Vidal was last year when he was leaving Leverkusen for peanuts. I wanted him badly last year and he was even linked with us at some point but now that he went to Juventus it's too late and the price must have been tripled after having a great season.

We were linked to him about a week before Juve signed him. AVB tried to get him but by the time he was hired Vidal was already in advanced talks with Juve...

If Rdm will count on him he will stay, if not then its pointless to keep him.

It would be good to have him, great prospect, but uf he leaves, is he going to play regular for barca anytime soon? He is dm and Busquets is young dm too. Barca plays with only one and Romeu will be only Keita part of barca i think...

If we played with him all season last year, he would now be our starter and and probably important one...