Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Eden hazard praise Courtois..

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/international-football/20338-courtois-kept-us-in-the-game-hazard.php#.UU3_iTfOGTY

Courtois has definitely got the quality to be a future Chelsea legend like big pete has been for us...But the board has to make right decisions regarding him as we can't risk losing him or if we let him go. It'll come back and bite us in the arse.....

Imho he's better then Cech already. There, i said it.

People often criticize his Atletico performances, because supposedly his clean sheets are because of Atleticos defence.

Not so yesterday. MOTM. Belgium have only conceded 1 goal this campaign.

Courtois, Dembele, Witsel and Hazard really held it down today for Belgium. Such a talented team. I think you guys will definitely qualify.

Yep, very impressive team. All the more impressive when you see most of their stars are under 25 y.o.

Courtois, Vertonghen, Kompany, Vermaelen behind ; Witsel, Dembele, Fellaini, De Bruyne in the middle ; Hazard, Mertens, Mirallas and Lukaku up front that's very promising.

Belgian NT will be a huge outsider for the Euro 2016 and WC 2018, when all the talents in the team will have more experience...

Besides, the relief is already there with the likes of Dennis Praet, very impressive at only 18, Junior Malanda whom i've been following for a few years, he's the next big thing trust me ; Yannick Ferreira Carrasco whose raw talent is outstanding...

Keep an eye also on Divock Origi ...

Yep, very impressive team. All the more impressive when you see most of their stars are under 25 y.o.

Courtois, Vertonghen, Kompany, Vermaelen behind ; Witsel, Dembele, Fellaini, De Bruyne in the middle ; Hazard, Mertens, Mirallas and Lukaku up front that's very promising.

Belgian NT will be a huge outsider for the Euro 2016 and WC 2018, when all the talents in the team will have more experience...

Besides, the relief is already there with the likes of Dennis Praet, very impressive at only 18, Junior Malanda whom i've been following for a few years, he's the next big thing trust me ; Yannick Ferreira Carrasco whose raw talent is outstanding...

Are you a Belgian in disguise? -_-

Courtois, Dembele, Witsel and Hazard really held it down today for Belgium. Such a talented team. I think you guys will definitely qualify.

Don't forget 16 year old Musonda and Schrijvers.

Courtois has a big part in Belgium's first place in the ECQ at the moment. He saved us a couple of times last friday against Macedonia. Remember the world class save against Bale's effort against Wales? And numerous saves in the opening quarter against Serbia. And the free kick save against Schotland.

Already he is not just playing well, he is winning points for the national team.

Courtois is da shizznit.