Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Another clean sheet for our big guy in the 0-0 draw against Getafe.

Thibaut did really well! Certainly of you know the team ended the game with only 9 players!!

Courtois now has 8 clean sheets in 2013 => the best GK in all 5 european top competitions.

In total his counter now sets 16(!) clean sheets until this far this season.

So now we 'officially' have both the best goalkeepers in Europe among our ranks!

2139789932.jpg

Another clean sheet for our big guy in the 0-0 draw against Getafe.

Thibaut did really well! Certainly of you know the team ended the game with only 9 players!!

Courtois now has 8 clean sheets in 2013 => the best GK in all 5 european top competitions.

In total his counter now sets 16(!) clean sheets until this far this season.

So now we 'officially' have both the best goalkeepers in Europe among our ranks!

2139789932.jpg

and we have Ross and Hilario as back up.. TOP 4???

-Not clean sheets at home though

Hes been fucking De Bruynes' missus. He'll fit right in at Chelsea :yay::cry:

Naaaah she did go to Madrid WITH her family and shit, but they didn't meet according to her family and Courtois' dad. It's gossip blown out of proportions - even Wilmots had to sort that shit out (even came to Chelsea) - which I can understand just before the NT game against Macedonia. . Apparantly the two were already joking togeher again at the training ground of the NT.

Thank god for that.

Chelsea love triangle (part II): After Terry and Bridge, Courtois has alleged affair with girlfriend of his team-mate De Bruyne.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2306242/Chelsea-love-triangle-Thibaut-Courtois-alleged-affair-Kevin-De-Bruyne-girlfriend.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Chelsea love triangle (part II): After Terry and Bridge, Courtois has alleged affair with girlfriend of his team-mate De Bruyne.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2306242/Chelsea-love-triangle-Thibaut-Courtois-alleged-affair-Kevin-De-Bruyne-girlfriend.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

The daily fail. Plz stop spreading the rumours. Its what they want.

WTH DID I JUST READ?!!

I know Stingray said it's not true BUT IF it's true, then Courtois would really go down in my estimation!

WTH DID I JUST READ?!!

I know Stingray said it's not true BUT IF it's true, then Courtois would really go down in my estimation!

It is a story launched by Story Magazine here in Belgium. Quickly it took off and resulted in tweets from Debruyne and Wilmots having to 'mediate'.

Apparently KDB's EX went to Madrid with a bunch of friends. Courtois' dad said the family was with Courtois all this time and contact was even made. Kdb just heared rumours so got upset. Enter wilmots to fix it.

Also, Story Magazine has pretty much the same reputation here in Belgium as The Onion. Go figure. Alomst every celebrity even refuses to talk to that magazine again - there have numerous legal cases against them for making up shit. Ow - the other headlines is that our prince has been involved in sex scandals for more then 10 years, Justin Bieber is going to make a Belgian dance show and a famous comedian here likes to hit his wife.

So .... Safe to say it is bollocks . All for sales, all for sales because juicy celebrity gossip is like Belgian chocolate for the mind. You just cannot resist.

This is the cover: http://www.storymagazine.be/index.php/2013/04/09/story-van-9-april/

Naaaah she did go to Madrid WITH her family and shit, but they didn't meet according to her family and Courtois' dad. It's gossip blown out of proportions - even Wilmots had to sort that shit out (even came to Chelsea) - which I can understand just before the NT game against Macedonia. . Apparantly the two were already joking togeher again at the training ground of the NT.

Thank god for that.

Hope youre right.

Papers that have reported it will be sued for millions if theyre wrong

Hope youre right.

Papers that have reported it will be sued for millions if theyre wrong

You never know what just happened .... Some report it is naked facebook pics exchange. You also do NOT cybersex your team mates ex ........ Or is that allowed? Ethical dilemma :Goober: