Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

You are the idiot and the stupid one here. If you are not able to discuss intelligently then shut up. What's with the insults? I'm having a conversation with intelligent people who can also agree to disagree. Who let you sign on here anyways? No one invited you into it.

Just stop. Your favorite player is Cech. You claim that Courtois hasn't earned a right to play even though he played. Shhhhhhhhhhht.

Great debut. One world-class save, but how many times did he just come for the ball and claim it?

Looked solid, caught the ball fantastically but needs to improve his kicking especially to the right-flank.

Yeah, his kicking off the deck was poor tonight, but it was a very greasy surface so let's give him the benefit of the doubt. His distribution is usually quite decent, not as good as Cech's, mind, but good nonetheless.

Courtois was solid today. He looked very reminiscent of Cech pre-injury and he is so massive he can out leap anyone. With all due respect to Petr Cech, I hope Thibaut is chosen from now on, but I hope Petr gets a chance to play first team elsewhere. He deserves that.

Side note, if Cech is sold, how soon do you guys think Thibaut takes the #1 shirt?

There were people here worried about his capability to deal with the "physicality". Well, I think the moment said it all, when he went to claim an air ball and in the process of doing that planted Cahill on his ass and didn't even give a shit.

I was trying tell people that Courtois is a physical GK.