Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Benzema was playing really well for Lyon where he made his name, but in Real, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Higuain seem to be trusted more then him and he doesn't play frequently. Still, I agree that 34mil is too much considering his performance in Real.

• 1 month later...

I would still love to see him join Chelsea, but the point is - we don't need Benzema AND another forward like Agüero or anyone else. We need just one signing next transfer period.

Karim Benzema is still young, scores easily goals, fast with the ball. The perfect substitute for Nicolas Anelka, right? I think Chelsea is a good club for him, not sure only time will tell.

I would still love to see him join Chelsea, but the point is - we don't need Benzema AND another forward like Agüero or anyone else. We need just one signing next transfer period.

Karim Benzema is still young, scores easily goals, fast with the ball. The perfect substitute for Nicolas Anelka, right? I think Chelsea is a good club for him, not sure only time will tell.

Too expensive.

@ Vincent :

Benzema is overrated !... he does not play with Real Madrid, and so whatever the coach ! Mourinho like Pellegrini does not play him. This season, the Real Madrid has played six games, Benzema has played one game as a titular and four as a subsitue, and he has played 141 minutes, which is low.

And for his career at Lyon, he was not good as the french journalist were saying... Actually, he has had only one good year at Lyon, it's his penultimate season (07-08). And the Ligue 1 is just a little bit better than the Eredivisie...

If you ask me, i would prefere to buy Neymar or Lukaku for £20M than buy Benzema for £15M.

But yes, if we can buy him for cheap, it could be a good sign...

And, some people here don't want Neymar because he has an enormous ego (i don't target anyone, it's just for make an 'exemple' lol) , but i can guarantee to you he is very 'proud of himself' (scuse me, i don't know the english formule to say 'big head / pretentious'...)

Too expensive.

Every match he sits on the bench he gets cheaper.

@ Vincent :

Benzema is overrated !... he does not play with Real Madrid, and so whatever the coach ! Mourinho like Pellegrini does not play him. This season, the Real Madrid has played six games, Benzema has played one game as a titular and four as a subsitue, and he has played 141 minutes, which is low.

And for his career at Lyon, he was not good as the french journalist were saying... Actually, he has had only one good year at Lyon, it's his penultimate season (07-08). And the Ligue 1 is just a little bit better than the Eredivisie...

If you ask me, i would prefere to buy Neymar or Lukaku for £20M than buy Benzema for £15M.

And, some people here don't want Neymar because he has an enormous ego (i don't target anyone, it's just for make an 'exemple' lol) , but i can guarantee to you he is very 'proud of himself' (scuse me, i don't know the english formule to say 'big head / pretentious'...)

My bad then to be honest I don't know much about his history plus I didn't say we should buy him or something. I just said I'd like to see him in a Chelsea-shirt, I think he would be a good substitute for Anelka. Oh by the way, this Lukaku guy isn't that great. He's still young, a view years ago there was a player named Sulejmani. He was the best player of the eredivisie and everyone kept talking about him how great he was. He played for Heerenveen, Ajax bought him for 16 milion euros. Now he plays for Ajax and he isn't that great at all. The preasure will be very hard for Lukaku and I don't think he will ever make it to the 'real' top. I might be wrong, only time will tell. I would like to see Chelsea buy Agüero!!!!

If we were Man Utd, we could buy him for about 25p, but because we are the mighty Chelsea, it would be £30 million which is too much.

Spend the money on Lukaku and watch the investment become worthwhile.

He's at Real Madrid, Real Madrid doesn't like us.

I couldn't put it better myself, the fact that Real don't like us, just tells you that none of their players will ever join us, just ask Ramon Calderon and when he repelled the likes of Robinho away from our club and agreed to sell him to Manchester City... that itself speaks a lot of volumes.

Neymar is a much better and younger player anyway.

@ Vincent :

agree with all you say about Benzema ..in fact all your article except I dont want Neymar

Not worth a fiver atm LOL

Plus, Jose would never let him come to Chelsea.

Haha I think he would, we bought Quaresma off him not too long ago (okay bad example, he was a crap signing) but still.

It's just how much he'll over-charge us for him :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You