Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

Came up on ESPN whilst watching the Tyne-Wear derby. Was mega shocked actually because i was hoping he'd get a chance to revolutionise Chelsea and get the shit out. It's certainly been him vs the players and quite simply the players have won.

So now what? Jose looks really possible, really, really possible now AVB has gone and he's said he's coming back to England and now we're a club with a vacancy. Benitez wont happen, that's just shitty rumours. Maybe Robbie will make his stake with the remaining games this season? we'll see. Would like a 4-4-2 manager tho, that would be nice.

Bit pissed off really. He got slated about his team selection at Napoli, then he played them against WBA and we lost to them. He couldn't have won this season no matter what he did. The players should be ashamed imo. This is their fault.

Now we need to start again..... AGAIN

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what this means now don't you?

A hell of a lot of players will be thinking about their futures at our club, especially Mata, who was inspired to come to Chelsea because of AVB.. I have a feeling some of the players are going to get fed up, and leave as early as possible.. I'm not saying that's a definite possibility, but it's a BIG fear of mine right now!

It's because our board have no fucking clue how to run a fucking football club! We've disposed of more managers in 7 years than any other Premier League club! So who's next? Benitez!? He couldn't even manage a Sunday league club! He wouldn't last one month!

I don't even know what to think anymore... we're in a morbid run of form, and we've just sacked another manager... we are in a complete mess! Fuck this shit!

We're a laughing stock.

Gutted for him. A genuinely nice guy with a refreshing football ideology. He was the right man for the club, but at the wrong time. We need stability and we could have had it under a ten-year dynasty. Instead we are going to enter the Europa League and no manager or player is going to want to play for us. We can't even compete financially any more. This is just a kick in the teeth.

Wishful thinking definttly.I dont think anyone in their mind would want to come here.....Probably why Rafa is an option he's outta job and probably desperate Urgh!!!! Thanks for everything AVB :(

Not exactly true.

But now the project is really harder and more challenging. The next manager that comes in needs to rebuild a team good enough to win titles and possibly qualify for CL.

Why did I said Mourino or Guardiola is simple. These 2 managers have achieved sucess to a certain extent with their clubs, especially Guardiola. I believe he will be interested for a new challenge. whatsmore if roman can offer him the money he wants and the war chest he have.

but still the club needs to scrap of the "club signing" policy. seriously, its bullshit. just let the manager sign whatever players he need.

You know what this means now don't you?

A hell of a lot of players will be thinking about their futures at our club, especially Mata, who was inspired to come to Chelsea because of AVB.. I have a feeling some of the players are going to get fed up, and leave as early as possible.. I'm not saying that's a definite possibility, but it's a BIG fear of mine right now!

It's because our board have no fucking clue how to run a fucking football club! We've disposed of more managers in 7 years than any other Premier League club! So who's next? Benitez!? He couldn't even manage a Sunday league club! He wouldn't last one month!

I don't even know what to think anymore... we're in a morbid run of form, and we've just sacked another manager... we are in a complete mess! Fuck this shit!

This is scary though.

But still hopefully with Torres and Mata we can attract more technical taught players from the Spanish side. No offence but spanish/german players are seriously much better in football.

Sorry but this club is a joke. I will keep supporting it, but everytime I will see faces of Roman, Gourlay or anybody else, I will get the taste of puke in my mouth. FUCK THEM AND FUCK THE OLD SHIT PLAYERS. CUNTS.

It was his own fault, what do you expect if you don't buy any players?, it was obviously going to happen.

I'm gutted because it never worked out, i'm really gutted because at the start it looked like something was going to happen, something good. Something we havent had in years since Mourinho came, Ancelotti was a one a season, but i really wanted long term. But now it's just a huge joke again just like the other managers, and want to know the worst part about all this?

RAFA BENITEZ WILL COME IN!

We are a joke. FUCKING BAD JOKE! Thank you AVB for everything. You were the only one who cared about Chelsea. Players were the one who didn't. And now AVB is gone and Meireles is gonna stay. FUCK THIS SHIT! We lost all the respect in the football world. LEAVE ABRAMOVIC!!!