Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVB has to shoulder his share of the blame but, FFS, the players have to carry their share as well. Some of this team, Lamps and Cole come to mind, seems to play like shite and not for the club who pays them so well.

We have! Soon as we hit a bad run the 'when will...get sacked' stories comes out.Amount of years on a contract means sod all here because they're never fullfilled.Managers are just treated like shite really...and we will get to a point where be hard to attract 'class' managers espically those who want to make major sqaud changes because never givien the time to do that

I'm fully behind Di Matteo, but i think we must get someone else, because i just can't see it kicking out of him, some manager who has great man management skills can get us out of this mess.

Funny thing is so many people who've been calling for his neck are now bashing the club for doing exactly what they've been asking for.

I am more disappointed than upset right now, cause I do think AVB was the wrong choice. Our main criteria in selecting a new boss should have always been the ability to control the locker room - which evidently young AVB is yet to possess.

This was very expected but I still have a bad taste in my mouth. It's obvious the club have no patience and want results now. I guess our next performance will tell us all we need to know. As far as the payout goes, I'm embarrassed for our club..

Lol at all the Roman slagging off.

It is a shame I wanted AVB to do well but with the spoilt fucking shit players and AVB coming in with his bad man management skills straight away was never gonna happen.

Everyone acts like Roman doesn't care for Chelsea and wants to see the demise of us.

Let's just see what happens after Man u I think we have won more trophies in the last 6 - 7 years than anyone else so Roman can't be that bad.

At least Newcastle drew.

I was about to start this off by saying...im speechless..

Instead, i have so much to ramble on about!

What the f*ck have we done!? will the heirarchy of this club ever learn their lesson!? i guarantee the vast majority of chelsea fans would have kept AVB, and dropped Drogba, Lamps, Cole etc. and made them unhappy, for the good of our future!

They're our past! yet they still have the club revolving around them causing a negative outcome yet again! Lampard, for the first time in my life is being seen as a villain to me, with his impact at the club, his words of mockery to AVB have lost him his job, and for what!? a few more individual records to be broken! He is at danger of losing a legend status at the club by being self-obsessed in his later years! look at giggs...he didn't make it a public feud if he had a problem with slowly beign dropped he got on with it!?

Lamps could tutor, aid and play a part in creating a positive future for the club, however, instead he has ripped another hole in 'moving on' and kept things in the mourinho hangover mood!

'Mourinho's Men' refuse to play for another, refuse to learn a new system, and refuse to MOVE ON...we need to stop protecting these so called legends and make the stand that no player is bigger than the club!

Also, Where is the logic in Di Matteo for AVB till the end of the season, is it just me...or would keeping AVB on the trial period to save his own skin and sort things in summer make more sense!?

How much compensation did we pay for him?! all for nothing!? the club will never learn...I feel for AVB, i feel for De Bruyne, Mata, etc. who all came as a part of this transition, which, although it was barely showing was predominantly a 3 year plan to be given a chance!

it's disgraceful, theres so much more i want to add/rephrase etc. but it is all in a jumble in my head due to this complete confusion!

Wenger will be laughing that he's bagged 4th spot now, Chris Hughton's already high confidence of turning us over at St.Andrews will boost, and Napoli will be mocking us at the bridge...

I'm going to try and close my eyes until May now...because the stress i am feeling of even imagining the rest of this year is awful!

And for anyone who isn't going to watch...its quite simple....BIG NAME 'STRONGEST' XI, week in, week out, no transition, no youth chances, a few promising wins (maybe even derby wins when drogba turns up and plays) and then lose fringe games away to mid table sides...because it doesn't suit our players egos...

What a joke we have become...Anyone who says we've been in worse positions....yeah we have...but have we ever shown less pride, passion and chelsea roar...NO.