Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

I was a Spuds supporter when I was a little kid, just because my dad supported them and I was like "idk, i like spurs i guess?"

Then I grew up and realised I liked Chelsea better. But now?

Fuck you Chelsea. And I got tickets for the Spuds match... hope they destroy us

Fuck off dickhead, come back when you's when a Premier League title.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously these so called "fans" saying hope we get smashed now, or hope we play Europa League next season, hope we finish 5th now are idiots.

I wanted AVB gone, but when he was still was in charge, of course I wanted us to win games and play well.

Unbelievable. So disrespectful to our legends. So what they are getting old, AVB is the one that played them.

Its disrespectful that they don't show any fucking respect to the club and fans. A true legend would continue to work their socks off for the supporters even if they didn't like the manager. These players don't. True legends= Zola, Harris, Dixon, Osgood etc. etc. Ones who are more in it for the money= Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole etc.

Ah sooner then I expected...absolute joke...the only way we can become an even bigger joke is if our idiots from the club appoint Benitez...

What can you do, let's move on, I really liked the guy :(

Now watch him go somewhere else and see what will he do....I would loooove to see the look on Dino Ron and granpa Buck's face when he starts winning titles...

I'm really disappointed, I thought the time has come for some things to change...

frank+lampard+wallpaper3.jpg

Boo the fucking players next match ffs...

As you can see i'm angry, and disappointed... for once why couldn't we have kept a manager when times were hard, we were going to build for next season, i'm so pissed off.

I know AVB is going to be a great manager, He's going to come back to haunt us, guarantee it.

Watch the players play great next game, it's a disgrace.

Unbelievable. So disrespectful to our legends. So what they are getting old, AVB is the one that played them.

Being legends does not earn them a right to be above the club. And do you really think sacking AVB was the answer we have been looking for?! AVB was the one who encountered an almost overt disagreement for not playing them!

Times like these I wish Roman never came. We were a proper club pre 2003 when if we lost nobody gave a fuck, we wore proper royal blue shirts, we had players who cared about the club, we had proper fans at games, we didn't have shitty plastic twats calling for the manager to be sacked every 5 minutes. There was something called respect within Chelsea Football Club.

Theres only 2 managers I want to see at this club,

1) Jose Mourinho

2) Pep Guardiola

Wishful thinking definttly.I dont think anyone in their mind would want to come here.....Probably why Rafa is an option he's outta job and probably desperate

Urgh!!!! Thanks for everything AVB :(