Fernando Torres

I think people are being a bit harsh here, yes Torres hasn't been anywhere good enough. But on the other hand all the delivery to him is either shite, or he gets ignored. I thought he looked hungry against Fulham, closed down the defenders well. And I can only think of one decent ball into him from Romeu that he took on his chest and was unlucky not to get something when it hit riise arm after him not knowing wtf was going on. All the crosses were atrocious and hazard mata and Oscar don't release the ball early instead they go sideways making a slow buildup till they're on the edge of the box then sideways some more until either theres no space to operate behind the defence or ramires gets hold of it and shanks it up onto the roof of the stadium. People are hating on Torres jumping on the media bandwagon when he's not the only one to blame. He started of fairly well this season, shame clattenburg and fergie fucked our momentum

Definitely. We should sign 5 more creative players and 6 more wingers in order for him to get perfect service ...

I think people are being a bit harsh here, yes Torres hasn't been anywhere good enough. But on the other hand all the delivery to him is either shite, or he gets ignored. I thought he looked hungry against Fulham, closed down the defenders well. And I can only think of one decent ball into him from Romeu that he took on his chest and was unlucky not to get something when it hit riise arm after him not knowing wtf was going on. All the crosses were atrocious and hazard mata and Oscar don't release the ball early instead they go sideways making a slow buildup till they're on the edge of the box then sideways some more until either theres no space to operate behind the defence or ramires gets hold of it and shanks it up onto the roof of the stadium. People are hating on Torres jumping on the media bandwagon when he's not the only one to blame. He started of fairly well this season, shame clattenburg and fergie fucked our momentum

I've defended him since he joined, but against Man City he twice had a chance to get clear of the defence and COULDN'T.

He's clearly lost the yard of pace that made him so dangerous. He still has that striker's instinct (the Arsenal and Man City goals showed that) but he just struggles to get into decent positions and then seems to hesitate because his confidence is completely shot to pieces.

In position and without having a chance to think, he's a good finisher. But that isn't what we paid £50 million and it isn't what a top club needs from their main striker.

I didn't really pay attention, just copied it from somewhere.

3rd, 4th... not much of a difference.

Finish 3rd and you go in straight into the CL group. Finish 4th and you have to go through a play-off round before getting into the GS. There's the big difference. :P

The whole team is a mess,

You cant have 4 players (oscar,hazard,mata,marin) take up 3 different positions on the field, which all only being good at 1 position, the same position,

So yea the service is shit, but torres is also shite, but he'd wouldnt as shite if the service wasnt shit,

The teams retarded, we have great players who cant play together and no system can really make them work, weve bought players once again and tried to make them into a team instead of reinforcing what we have with more.

The service looks bad because Torres can't move. Does it not speak volume how Sturridge got 3 chances in 30 mins against WBA as a striker, while Torres got nil? Against City there was a moment where Cole had the ball on the left, and Torres was in the box, occupying the two CBs. Then he actually moved to the very far corner of the pitch, where Hazard already was. I genuinely think at that time he was literally hiding from the ball, cancelling himself out as an option. What exactly can we do if Mata, Oscar and Hazard can't provide for him? Maybe we should go for Iniesta, Messi and Ronaldo next time.

I have come to the same conclusion as you ..Torres is hiding ...he goes where he wont get the ball ...or if he does he can easily get rid of it.

Lol...he had 2 years for relax and enjoy football... not enough?

Get out of my face i did not say its my opinion its just a quote from defoe! And i do think he never had time to enjoy his football but that should not be a excuse for a striker like torres!

Get out of my face i did not say its my opinion its just a quote from defoe! And i do think he never had time to enjoy his football but that should not be a excuse for a striker like torres!

You agree that he has never had tome to enjoy his football? 2 and a hald seasons at Chelsea?#

Reeeeeeeeallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy