Fernando Torres

There were 2 moments which especially pissed me off about him.

1) During a corner the ball went past him rolling out of sideline. Luiz made a great effort to get to it despite being further than Torres, who even blocked his path. Had Torres reacted, he might have been able to keep the ball in. Nevertheless, it summed up the attitudes of Torres and Luiz, the complete opposites. I wish we had a striker with Luiz's mentality - fight for every ball, no compromises.

2) When he started an attack from deep, he gave the ball to Marin on the right and ran up the pitch at full speed. He expected Marin to play a through ball to him and I agree, this is what he should have done, but he severely lacks match practice. The moment Marin missed the chance to make a quick pass to him, Torres made a demonstrative gesture expressing his disappointment.

There were a few positives though, like having two shots on goal and one attempt from distance (which was blocked before it could reach the box, but still better than falling over your own shadow).

I've been thinking about Torres and would like to ask everyone a question.

How much would the Torres that came to Chelsea be worth? if we were to ignore his Atlético Madrid and Liverpool stints, judging only by his form in Chelsea.

There were 2 moments which especially pissed me off about him.

1) During a corner the ball went past him rolling out of sideline. Luiz made a great effort to get to it despite being further than Torres, who even blocked his path. Had Torres reacted, he might have been able to keep the ball in. Nevertheless, it summed up the attitudes of Torres and Luiz, the complete opposites. I wish we had a striker with Luiz's mentality - fight for every ball, no compromises.

2) When he started an attack from deep, gave to Marin on the right and ran up the pitch at full speed. He expected Marin to play a through ball to him and I agree, this is what he should have done, but he severely lacks match practice. The moment Marin missed the chance to make a quick pass to him, Torres made a demonstrative gesture expressing his disappointment.

There were a few positives though, like having two shots on goal and one attempt from distance (which was blocked before it could reach the box, but still better than falling over your own shadow).

Maybe Marin would of played the through ball if Torres hadn't screwed up the pass to Marin in the first place. He passed the ball behind Marin..so Marin had to slow down, get the ball, which allowed Fulham to get 2-3 players back.

How much would the Torres that came to Chelsea be worth? if we were to ignore his Atlético Madrid and Liverpool stints, judging only by his form in Chelsea.

I would say between 5-10 million euros.

Probably 10-15 million, only because he's an internationally recognised striker.