Edinson Cavani

CFC58

No one! :cry:

The thing is...not a single option I would like is available: Aguero, Balotelli, Falcao, Lewandowski, etc.

And the ones there are being rumoured I despise: Rooney, Suarez, Ibra, etc.

And the rest I dont think are good enough: Negrero, Higuain, etc.

Not the best of scenarios, I guess! :(

Not looking good. Rooney or Ibra it is. Perhaps if a miracle occurs then maybe Lewandowski.

What about get Rooney (experienced guy, and pretty good), and then another young ST? Like Benteke or Jovetic. That would work for me!

Modric hasn't flopped, how can he have flopped when most of his time has been spent being benched and brought on sporadically in the last 20-25 minutes of games? Modric tore United a new arse at Old Trafford, one of the best performances I had seen all year in the CL last season from him. It was just a shame we came up against that cunt Levy to try and get Modric.

As for the other two, Pastore wasn't all that IMO and PSG once again paid heavily over the odds for a pretty average footballer. As for Hulk, it was another one of those deals again where third party and coin is prominent. Hulk as a good player but I think his name blinds people, he's either very good or totally and utterly crap, we need more consistency than what Hulk offers.

I think Modric flopped. For the reason people thought he's in the level of the top Spainish midfielders and for me he showed in La Liga that his techniques are worse when playing with/against them, he cant realy play in the pivot because his game isnt aggressive enough and he cant be too dominant in this level. Mou didnt liked him in that position and preferd him as a CAM. As a CAM he wasnt creative enough, not even close to Ozil. If he was so good and special like most english fans claim, he would have played more and not seats on the bench all that time.

He was good in Old Trafford, but i think you're tottaly overeating this. man u played awful with 10 players on the pitch, the all Real team played wonderfull since Nani got the red card. Nice goal, yeah.

I dont think the name "Hulk" changes somthing in people's minds, its is sick shots and great stats from Porto. 60m is like 120% too much for him imo.

Looks like he's off to PSG, which is fair enough. Moyes will probably confirm Rooney's staying put next :lol:

Oliver Kay @OliverKayTimes 4 min

Moyes says of Rooney: "Wayne's not for sale. I'm looking forward to working with him" #MUFC

LMAO

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes 4 min

Moyes says of Rooney: "Wayne's not for sale. I'm looking forward to working with him" #MUFC

LMAO

Offcourse he will not say Rooney is for sale. They will have to pay him the remainder of his contract. Something that United do not want. They said if Rooney has to leave, he needs to forward a transfer request which would definately mean he will not be paid his remaining years of the contract.

Is there actually any real proof we were after these so called superstar strikers at all?

Perhaps mou strongly believes in lukaku and is fine with just that

Its just like when a certain player got a 40mil£ buyout , people automaticly link them with chelsea

I don't know if you know that, but Cavani has an agreement with PSG since April. I'm PSG fan and I know that by a guy who has an informer inside the club. And this guy is not a liar, he announced the Ibra-T.Silva pack in May 2012, before all rumors.

I don't know if you know that, but Cavani has an agreement with PSG since April. I'm PSG fan and I know that by a guy who has an informer inside the club. And this guy is not a liar, he announced the Ibra-T.Silva pack in May 2012, before all rumors.

Yep, everyone knows, we are just fucking around.

Christ! Psg and Napoli fans! Wankers got nothing better to do

I'm not here to taunt you guys. I'm not like this, it's just that some persons here are surprised by PSG's offer. For me, it's not a surprise. We wanted Cavani or Rooney. We had personnal agreements with both. Man Utd was too greedy (?) about Rooney's transfer fee about (for a player who has two years of contract) so we chose Cavani.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You