Edinson Cavani

CFC58

OK so eventually we lose as expected because we tried to negotiate and save a few million instead of activating that clause. Who is next?

Rooney is not for sale, Gomez is heading to Fiorentina, Jovetic is not good enough to be our no1 striker, Soldado is not what we need, Higuain is heading to Arsenal and Mourinho doesn't really fancy him that much either, Ibra is probably not going to leave unless he hands in a transfer request or something, Negredo is not good enough, Lewandowski/Suarez doesn't want to come here, Bony is really not our club's standard

So now we got Martinez and Benteke left, one doesn't want to leave while the other is just like Lukaku. And that is about it, we ran out of top options to sign.

OK so eventually we lose as expected because we tried to negotiate and save a few million instead of activating that clause. Who is next?

Rooney is not for sale, Gomez is heading to Fiorentina, Jovetic is not good enough to be our no1 striker, Soldado is not what we need, Higuain is heading to Arsenal and Mourinho doesn't really fancy him that much either, Ibra is probably not going to leave unless he hands in a transfer request or something, Negredo is not good enough, Lewandowski/Suarez doesn't want to come here, Bony is really not our club's standard

So now we got Martinez and Benteke left, one doesn't want to leave while the other is just like Lukaku. And that is about it, we ran out of top options to sign.

I wouldn't consider half of them as top options.

Rooney,Suarez,Lewa : TOP

Jovetic,Higuain,Benteke : Just Good

Gomez,Martinez,Negredo,Bony : Average

You forgot to mention Michu :D

I've decided that transfer windows ae like high school. The journos are those little slappers (you know who I'm talking about), the transfers stories are the false aqusations, the fans are the gullible students the believe them and the players are just those people that get caught in the cross fire

Plan A: Throw ridiculous amounts of money at Lewandowski. Plan B: Let's buy Fred! Plan C: Sign me, I promise you guys I would make 1 or 2 goals this season and vow to celebrate them all in the most outrageous ways.

Utterly stupid that we didn't complete the deal because of a few million. Now we will pay for it, again.

So you realy think we offered 59m? :ph34r:

Its probably 71m, its ridiculous. i was all for it like you but thats fine by me if the club doesnt want to spend this amount on one player. Im realy hope we wont pay for it and get a world class striker.

Not really....70 millions for just a player are just too much.

Why would it be 70 million when his release clause is around £50 million? The Torres signing has fucked us on so many levels. Now even when the right player presents themselves we're so scarred by Torres that we'll never go there anymore it seems.......

Why would it be 70 million when his release clause is around £50 million? The Torres signing has fucked us on so many levels. Now even when the right player presents themselves we're so scarred by Torres that we'll never go there anymore it seems.......

Its reported that they gonna have to pay 5% to his old clubs. so it makes it 71m Euros. i dont see how can someone be so upset about the club, he aint Ronaldo. I dont think its the "Torres Effect", its just money that only clubs like PSG and Monaco will pay, Real, us and even City wont pay that, never.

I'll get upst only if we wont get a big striker.

I'm talking about 70 million euros.Napoli have asked PSG to pay 8 millions more for Cavani's old clubs,so it is 71 millions actually in total.

The guy who was on this forum and said that the buy out clause was 70M was speaking the truth so if we wanted Cavani we would have to pay 70 million euros.

I'm talking about 70 million euros.Napoli have asked PSG to pay 8 millions more for Cavani's old clubs,so it is 71 millions actually in total.

The guy who was on this forum and said that the buy out clause was 70M was speaking the truth so if we wanted Cavani we would have to pay 70 million euros.

That does seem high as much as I want Cavani here. Can't we get Bale or even Ronaldo for just about 10m more than that?

Except of course that Levy won't sell to us.

Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowski gone. Targets like Suarez and Rooney seem impossible because their teams won't want to sell to direct rivals. Cheaper alternatives that we've previously been linked with like Higuain and Gomez are gone or just about gone.

Only highly rated striker that I can think of right now that hasn't moved is Jovetic.

You can't discard Benteke, whilst not being labelled 'top class' his achievement at Villa last season was quite brilliant.

Just think, it could be a bargain.

His agent confirmed no interest from us I heard.

His agent confirmed no interest from us I heard.

And he is competing directly WITH LUKAKU for a spot in national team, if one of them win the other will be benched because we are only using 1 striker in the formation and 1 as back up.

Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowski gone. Targets like Suarez and Rooney seem impossible because their teams won't want to sell to direct rivals. Cheaper alternatives that we've previously been linked with like Higuain and Gomez are gone or just about gone.

Only highly rated striker that I can think of right now that hasn't moved is Jovetic.

Lucky that Swansea and West Brom are not interested in Suarez then.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You