Josh McEachran

Term-X

I've given up on this lad. He's too content with Nandos everyday and partying with his ugly girlfriend.

Still remember how good he and Barkley were in midfield together a couple of years ago. Seems like ages now.

Ancelotti's sacking definitely fucked up his career. Carlo actually rated him.

i hope this one works out. his loans are just terrible. swansea, borough, watford. about 2 years of his development have been totally and absolutely wasted. he is still just 20, and has some time, but he needs to use these oppurtunities.

Everton would have been better imo, under Martinez..but eh, it can't be worse than his previous loans

Rösler:

"This is a big scoop or us. There's no doubt Josh is a huge young talent, and we have worked really hard to convince him and Chelsea this is the right place for him to be for the rest of the season,"

"I thank everyone for their efforts in making the move happen."

"Hopefully, we will be able to help each other, he can bring something to our team and we can help in the development of one of the country's finest young talents."

Everton would have been better imo, under Martinez..but eh, it can't be worse than his previous loans

Everton? lol Josh had an OK year in the Championship. He's not going to get playing time for a team fighting to play in Europe? He deserved another loan back to the Championship or maybe a low Premier League side not to a top Premier League side.

Everton? lol Josh had an OK year in the Championship. He's not going to get playing time for a team fighting to play in Europe? He deserved another loan back to the Championship or maybe a low Premier League side not to a top Premier League side.

While we can debate more about the level of McEachran's ability and whether he deserves to be playing for a top side, I personally feel he plays better around players making better attacking movements without the ball. Granted it was a long time ago, and for a limited amount of appearances, but he hasn't played better than he did for the Chelsea first team under Carlo.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not saying Everton would have taken him...just that it might have suited him more, if he was given a good chance with them.

While we can debate more about the level of McEachran's ability and whether he deserves to be playing for a top side, I personally feel he plays better around players making better attacking movements without the ball. Granted it was a long time ago, and for a limited amount of appearances, but he hasn't played better than he did for the Chelsea first team under Carlo.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not saying Everton would have taken him...just that it might have suited him more, if he was given a good chance with them.

Seems to me he will work well with Lukaku

He clearly has the talent but lacks the worth ethic & mentality of top players. He's content with his current salary, his ugly girlfriend and eating at Nando's everyday.

You can even see it by his play on the field. He's incredibly passive whenever I've seen him play over the past couple of years. He showed more bottle in his first game for us and it all went downhill from there.

EDIT: Just realised I posted virtually the same thing only a few days ago. LOL

He clearly has the talent but lacks the worth ethic & mentality of top players. He's content with his current salary, his ugly girlfriend and eating at Nando's everyday.

You can even see it by his play on the field. He's incredibly passive whenever I've seen him play over the past couple of years. He showed more bottle in his first game for us and it all went downhill from there.

EDIT: Just realised I posted virtually the same thing only a few days ago. LOL

Considering he's a championship footballer at best I think he is punching well within his weight with an actress like Brooke