Josh McEachran

Term-X

I think Todd might have a better future than Josh ..either here or elsewhere .. possibly elsewhere coc Im not sure he is as good as Wallace

Yeah, I think Tod will probably play for some PL mid-table teams. Although, you never know if he will do a "Bertrand".

Played 78 mins today, Watford won 2-1.

@WatfordTalk: Sounds like McEachran was impressive, also. Winning the ball a lot and doing the simple stuff well. Could be a good option.
@WatfordTalk: Josh McEachran played 50 passes today and had a 92% success rate.
@WatfordTalk: McEachran also made more tackles (5) than any other Watford player today.

Played 78 mins today, Watford won 2-1.

@WatfordTalk: Sounds like McEachran was impressive, also. Winning the ball a lot and doing the simple stuff well. Could be a good option.
@WatfordTalk: Josh McEachran played 50 passes today and had a 92% success rate.
@WatfordTalk: McEachran also made more tackles (5) than any other Watford player today.

Apparently missed an excellent chance to score as well. It sounds like Zola has given him a role such that he's pretty much involved in everything which is perfect for Josh.

Rumours from ClubCall [not the best source], that the scouts from Norwich City, West Brom, Cardiff, Hull and Swansea watched Josh playing last Saturday, and may be interested in signing him on loan in January.

Hmmm. Good that Premier League clubs are watching him, assuming if it's true but not too certain if those clubs will the best for him. Some play a style that doesn't suit him or others that do or close to it, already 1-2 players in his position. My preference from that list, would probably be West Brom given Steve Clarke is there. Their style of play is alright and can arguable trust Clarke to watch after him better than the others.

Hmmm. Good that Premier League clubs are watching him, assuming if it's true but not too certain if those clubs will the best for him. Some play a style that doesn't suit him or others that do or close to it, already 1-2 players in his position. My preference from that list, would probably be West Brom given Steve Clarke is there. Their style of play is alright and can arguable trust Clarke to watch after him better than the others.

WBA have Brunt,Morrison,Mulumbu,Amalfitano and Yacob for midfield positions.Josh wont get a sniff with those seasoned pro's around.

totally agree with what is said by "mufassir". wba have some really good options and josh would add nothing to them. only PL team midfield he ll be able to break in would be palace.

WBA have Brunt,Morrison,Mulumbu,Amalfitano and Yacob for midfield positions.Josh wont get a sniff with those seasoned pro's around.

totally agree with what is said by "mufassir". wba have some really good options and josh would add nothing to them. only PL team midfield he ll be able to break in would be palace.

Was actually kinda referring to McEachran in the CAM role at WBA but never mind. Even with those midfield options, McEachran would arguably give them something different as midfield passer in there, be it in their pivot duo or position behind the ST. And I did mention I would prefer McEachran to go to WBA because of Steve Clarke rather than the other clubs if a choice has to be made out of the list there.

Was actually kinda referring to McEachran in the CAM role at WBA but never mind. Even with those midfield options, McEachran would arguably give them something different as midfield passer in there, be it in their pivot duo or position behind the ST. And I did mention I would prefer McEachran to go to WBA because of Steve Clarke rather than the other clubs if a choice has to be made out of the list there.

ooohh... never gonna happen. mceachran displace sessegnon... very very unlikely. sessegnon is quality.

Josh's loan is a year long if I'm not mistaken, and he should see it out. He didn't exactly excel at Middlesbrough in the Championship, so another move to a Premier League club wouldn't make much sense yet.

And I don't see any reason to hate Swansea, there's no free lunch in life - and that goes for footballers as well, it's a meritocracy. If he didn't play, especially under Rodgers' possession based system, he probably did not show enough to be merited minutes on the pitch.

Looking at Chalobah and Piazon, you see them making things happen for themselves. It's all down to him to perform, those minutes he played for our senior side won't last forever.

ooohh... never gonna happen. mceachran displace sessegnon... very very unlikely. sessegnon is quality.

Yeah but depends on whether he can be consistent at WBA now. At Sunderland, despite the troubles there, he blows hot and cold and can at times be infuriating to watch.