Florent Malouda

Madmax

• 3 weeks later...
Malouda remains unhappy

Speculation continues to surround the future of Chelsea winger Florent Malouda after a latest moan regarding his lack of first-team opportunities.

The 31-year-old has been linked with Anzhi Makhachkala and Brazilian club Palmeiras, who are managed by ex-Stamford Bridge boss Luiz Felipe Scolari, after a regular role as a substitute.

Malouda has already made it clear he is unhappy about his limited chances, having starting just four Premier League matches this season, and has let he views be known to Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas.

The France international said in the Sunday Star: "I am the kind of player who needs to play week in, week out and the manager knows that.

"I am expecting to start more games because that's my standard and it's what I've been doing for the last two seasons.

"I am trying to show, when I get the time, that I have the quality to start games."

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

Please hand in a transfer request and force André into the market, please! :rolleyes:

I really really dislike this guy. And I don't just mean the player Malouda, but also the person Malouda. I know it's unfair since I don't actually know him, but I just get such a bad vibe off of him.

What TX has said above about him manipulating the media, I have felt the exact same way for a few years now. For the last 2-3 seasons, he's been commenting to the press about how he "wants to end his career at Chelsea" in order to manipulate the club into giving him a new contract. If he says that once, it's not a big deal. Twice even. But he's said it countless times. It's easy to not realize it because he does it every 2-3 months but articles have always been popping up every now and then with quotes from him saying practically the same thing in different ways.

He's finally been put in his place this season with the arrival of Mata when we no longer have to depend on him. So now he's "unhappy" sitting on the bench. Well you should have given more effort in 3 out of your 5 seasons you twat.

Badboy criticized Paulo Ferreira for (in his opinion) undeservedly getting wages for doing nothing at the club but I feel more strongly about that argument when it applies to Malouda.

It's really very strange but I even cringe when I see him laughing or joking on the touchline, like how he was as he was waiting to come on as a sub on Saturday. It's like... I feel it's all just a facade to continue his media image of being this "nice loyal guy". I know it sounds preposterous. But it's just how I feel. I personally cannot wait to see him leave the club. Thanks for the memories.

When he came to the club he had no hair and didnt perform at all. He got his Dreads and won us the Double in the 09/10 Season. Started the 10/11 season as our top goalscorer and then he cut the dreads of and became shit. GET YOUR DREADS BACK OR LEAVE THE CLUB FLO! :D