Florent Malouda

Madmax

"We won the Double and then Carlo gets fired. It wouldn't happen to Alex Ferguson."

Ferguson is an anomaly in the game, why even make such a comparison..

Malouda's position in team is now in threat, so it's no wonder he's rambling to the media. He lost all credibility when he said he wanted to be the 'Ryan Giggs' of Chelsea.

Once again, his performance was abysmal with France. I do not get how he is still being picked. Each and every time he gets the ball, he loses it within five second. He seriously has to be benched, both with France and Chelsea.

Didn't they make him captain once? :lol:

Once again, his performance was abysmal with France. I do not get how he is still being picked. Each and every time he gets the ball, he loses it within five second. He seriously has to be benched, both with France and Chelsea.

Or shot.

• 1 month later...

Never really liked him but after he did this I felt embarassed because of the fact that a guy like Malouda is a part of my CFC. :no:

Note: This lad will be out for at least 4 months

Doesn't look intentional though. Just poorly timed.

Never really liked him but after he did this I felt embarassed because of the fact that a guy like Malouda is a part of my CFC. :no:

He wasn't even booked for that...

Without Mujdza our right side hasn't got the quality to compete against Portugal :(