Florent Malouda

Madmax

I didn't watch the game, but he played on the right wing and he seems that he had a good game there. So I'm wondering why, when we played without right winger, we didn't try to play him there and Zhirkov on the left ?

Malouda often played on the right during this season and last. He just isn't good enough there.

Malouda often played on the right during this season and last. He just isn't good enough there.

Yeah, he did that when he switched position with whoever played on the right. But I mean, from the start. I'm agreed that he isn't good. But retrospectively, did Kalou and Anelka were good enough too ? And also, when we played in 4-2-2, were Essien/Kalou/Ramires good enough ?

Yeah, he did that when he switched position with whoever played on the right. But I mean, from the start. I'm agreed that he isn't good. But retrospectively, did Kalou and Anelka were good enough too ? And also, when we played in 4-2-2, were Essien/Kalou/Ramires good enough ?

Haha I was just thinking that I should have put in the part about him going there later on in a match but not starting there when I saw a notification from you XD.

No Anelka/Kalou weren't good enough and that sadly shows that we don't have quality options on the bench. I'd say Ramires was good in the 442 though, but when we used 442 it was the left side that went missing because whoever played there (Yuri/Malouda) were kept central to allow Cole all the space he wanted.

• 1 month later...

Someone saw France vs Chile this week?

Malouda played a lot on the right wing, and he was kind a impressive with nice runs on that wing, crosses, dangerous low balls...

If he will play with this energy maybe we it can be okay with him, Sturridge and This Alvero Perrira from Porto.

• 2 weeks later...

Classic Malouda. Trust him to pop up with goals during the beginning and end of seasons. Boosts his stats, makes him look useful and books his place as a starter. Then BOOM, as soon as 'bad moment' arrives, goes missing, does fuck all apart from changing his hairdo every week. Rinse and repeat for every new manager to walk through the Stamford Bridge revolving door.

Hopefully AvB sees through this and asks him to sort his crap out.

He should do both and not just play well once in every 4 games. Malouda has undoubted quality, he's shown it for us but only ever in spells.

1 month at the start of 07/08

3 months from feb-may 2009

first 2 months of 2010/2011

Are the most notable

Guest justin_3d

This was one of the reason i think Avram was brought to help with transfer, cause Mourinho made some good signings when he came, but as time went he made some horrible ones!

Kalou being the best ever signing. :Goober:

But I think it's best this way with the Director and the manager. We have not really made bad signings since then, other then the desperate signing of Torres. Which he will come good, but the amount we paid, came out of desperation.

With the manager and director discussing things, a smart comprise can be reach.

Malouda, who hit the winner against West Brom on Saturday, said: "We won the Double and then Carlo gets fired. It wouldn't happen to Alex Ferguson.

But I like the new manager and hope he sticks around. We need consistency."

http://www.thesun.co...helsea-axe.html

Yeah, well done bringing that up again.

Anyone else notice that before September 1 of every year he is in sizzling form, but after September 1 he turns to shit, and becomes a good player again from January 1st-January 31st, then doesn't give a shit again.

Anyone else notice that before September 1 of every year he is in sizzling form, but after September 1 he turns to shit, and becomes a good player again from January 1st-January 31st, then doesn't give a shit again.

Classic Malouda. Trust him to pop up with goals during the beginning and end of seasons. Boosts his stats, makes him look useful and books his place as a starter. Then BOOM, as soon as 'bad moment' arrives, goes missing, does fuck all apart from changing his hairdo every week. Rinse and repeat for every new manager to walk through the Stamford Bridge revolving door.

Hopefully AvB sees through this and asks him to sort his crap out.