Florent Malouda

Madmax

Its a disgrace whay is hapenning with Malouda.

He wanted do leave, but Chelsea were asking too much money. Emelado is the one responsible for his disgrace.

Chelsea were asking too much money?

Malouda couldn't agree a deal with 2 Brazilian clubs and even Lille/Lyon decided to pull out of negotiations when they saw his wage demands.

do u get a kick out of talkin crazy? mata is a pure attacking player with the minimum defensive abilities whereas malouda has been with us since 2007, knows what kinda football we play and knows what kinda football is played in epl, whereas mata being mata had to carry a team like CHELSEA on his shoulders thru out the season (if i am not mistaken he had the most number of chances created being second only to silva). plus his workrate is commendable or have we already forgotten barca where mata had 9 touches the whole match while just defending. its simple crazy to compare a lazy ass like malouda to mata.

Mata is a good player but his impact last season was vastly overrated. The reason why he got the player of the season arward instead Ramires is beyond me. Mata never carryed Chelsea in his shoulders, and even if that was the case, I dont think it was a big deal, since we end up in a 6th position in PL. (and please, dont tell me that Mata was the reason we won UCL last season).

Mata is yet to play as good as Malouda played between 2009 and 2010.

Chelsea were asking too much money?

Malouda couldn't agree a deal with 2 Brazilian clubs and even Lille/Lyon decided to pull out of negotiations when they saw his wage demands.

I have read reports from France Football that Chelsea were not willing to let him go for free, even Santo's president said that Chelsea were asking money.

Mata is a good player but his impact last season was vastly overrated. The reason why he got the player of the season arward instead Ramires is beyond me. Mata never carryed Chelsea in his shoulders, and even if that was the case, I dont think it was a big deal, since we end up in a 6th position in PL. (and please, dont tell me that Mata was the reason we won UCL last season).

Mata is yet to play as good as Malouda played between 2009 and 2010.

malouda had a great 2009-10 but don't forget the players who he played with. a 30 odd goal drogba, 20 odd goal lampard, half a season fit and old essien, ballack, deco. we had squad strength and squad depth then and the players were simply world class. I mean what can u say about the squad which has belleti, ballack,deco,joe cole, zhirkov, anelka etc on the bench. but this and the last season it has been the opposite. we don't have squad strength and overly reliant on one or two people (mata,rambo,DD). I mean we can see this season the difference when mata starts and wen he doesn't. the qpr, and last nights game. we are toothless without him. plus don't forget it was his first season and those are normally forgettable for any player. I am just saying that put today's mata in malouda's place in the 2009-10 team and we will probably have a even better result because of the clinicality of the team. I mean can we actually imagine today's Chelsea with torres scoring 7 past stoke. so I do think mata had that big an impact and we finished 6th because of him otherwise it could have been worse.