• Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Just now, !Hazard! said:

If only Frank could teach Mount to play that Kante role

I am still not convinced Mount can be a top player in any position. He does have 0 defensive awareness and is not a good tackler. He is not really very good at anything except maybe freekicks but has a ton of flaws

Once again a brilliant start and dominant at that, spoilt by a mistake and we should be comfortable

On the plus side, Werner Havertz Pulisic and Mount running them all over the place.

Werner is different level.

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The more I see  of Kante this season the more I think we missed a Trick with Partey. 

we did not want to meet his salary demands

plus (for better or worse) Lamps is obsessed with Rice 

£110m total cost for Partey is too much (salary + fees)

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I am still not convinced Mount can be a top player in any position. He does have 0 defensive awareness and is not a good tackler. He is not really very good at anything except maybe freekicks but has a ton of flaws

His movement is also sub par. It’s mental that he’s playing in our number 10s preferred position. I’ll shut up about it. But he should never be played on the wing. Ever. 

Why is Pulisic being played on the RW when Mount, who is not even a winger, is played on the LW!?
But we've looked amazing still. Best by far this season... I don't think it matters which side pulisic is on. When ziyech comes on I'd hope pulisic switches over as ziyech will be great on the right