• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

we looked to be struggling vs Burnley weird mix of kick-and-rush and dive-and-thug-ball. But Puli took care of things. what a performance from him. the second goal was damn lucky but we head enough bad luck so far. the first goal however was absolutely brilliantly taken. that pace, directness and determination made it.

We have improved with time and look to have our game management on so far. Now we need to take the sting futher out of the game and pass them into submission. Defending with the ball like we did vs newcastle and Southampton.

However, we only have Barnes complete incapacity on the ball to thank to not have conceded an equalizer. I knew Burnley were shit on the ball but damn are they shit technicians.

We havent played well and he's almost had four goals. What a half!

Pulisic ability to knock the ball ahead a bit or two and pull of a shot is amazing. Brilliant balance and turn of pace. Let's hope he follows Ayoze Perez example and his first goals for the club will come as a hattrick.

6 minutes ago, communicate said:

Left high 😁😁

Two good goals by pulisic. Defensively it is a concern, we are just not a physical team and between our 2 dm and 4 defender only Zouma and Alonso that are good in the air

Jorginho and Kovacic have both had good games so far though? Definitely not struggling winning 2nd balls at all.... Weve not even played that well but are 2-0 up against a very difficult and awkward  to play against.

8 minutes ago, 0007 said:

Kepa is calmer on the ball  than Zouma and Tomori.I like them both but we suffering because of their inability to pass between the lanes.

Yeah they need to do more in that regards today I feel. Not been great. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

to be fair though.

How many on here, given a choice, would have started him over CHO today?:ph34r:

Based on Pulisic's recent performances, he definitely deserved to start today. It's a case of whether it'll be over CHO or Willian. Personally, I didn't think he would or should start simply because Burnley are a physical side and it's away from home. But hey ho, what do I know? Lampard has made the right choice and we're reaping the rewards. Another consideration is of course CHO's return from injury. Just came back from a serious one and it would have been asking a lot for him to play 3 in a row and against a physical side. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

to be fair though.

How many on here, given a choice, would have started him over CHO today?:ph34r:

Well thats a bit of a stupid question because I think everyone probably would have started him regardless of over who based on his 2 cameos where he has been key and decisive in setting up winning goals.... 

7 minutes ago, Stats said:

Pulisic ability to knock the ball ahead a bit or two and pull of a shot is amazing. Brilliant balance and turn of pace. Let's hope he follows Ayoze Perez example and his first goals for the club will come as a hattrick.

Never expected to Pulisic and Ayoze Perez in the same sentence...