• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

I really really dislike Herrera. He is just like Emre Can: they are both butchers and always cry like little bitches, worst attributes mixed. If you kick everyone at least act like a man, those two are the worst. I'm happy that Herrera is leaving PL after Can.

Casemiro is same.

12 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yeah, Maurizio said he looks ok but Kantè might be out :( 

That's a bit of a worry

on a different note 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fan-who-racially-abused-raheem-14728239

apologies all round then I expect ^_^

I’m sure the bloke won’t get his job or season ticket back now, not that he should ever have been presumed guilty anyway..

Think we should beat them. They are on a shocking run. Even then despite our mixed performances, we should be able to get a good performance against them. We will have a lot of the ball and if Pogba and Matic play as bad as they did the last few games we should be able to get at their back 4.

10 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Think we should beat them. They are on a shocking run. Even then despite our mixed performances, we should be able to get a good performance against them. We will have a lot of the ball and if Pogba and Matic play as bad as they did the last few games we should be able to get at their back 4.

They are on a shocking run but so are we away from home. Only TWO league away wins in 2019 and both came against sides sitting 18th and 19th in the table.

21 minutes ago, Mana said:

And personally I wouldn’t really count that Cardiff game to be honest. The referees were our 12th man.

And Fulham we clung into at the end.. Neither been convincing. Be nice to have one away decent win this year. 

This is the thing they're on a bad run but we're hardly this amazing side atm. Case of who is worst out the 2..probably be us cause most teams on a bad run turn it around against us. 

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Man United could be without these five first-team players vs. Chelsea this afternoon

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/04/man-united-could-be-without-these-five-first-team-players-vs-chelsea/

if only we weren't so shit i would feel a lot more comfortable. We live in hope