• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I'll be entering the theater to see Avengers just as we kick off. Hopefully when I emerge I'll get good news...

Please make my day, Chels. 😩

End game is an excellent film, seen it Friday, was speechless, probably be better than watching the match even if we win haha.

Marcos Alonso first goal scorer 100% 🤣

United line up
De Gea, Young, Shaw, Bailly, Lindelof, Matic, Herrera, Pogba, Mata, Rashford, Lukaku
Subs: Romero, Darmian, Rojo, McTominay, Pereira, Martial, Sanchez.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I'll be entering the theater to see Avengers just as we kick off. Hopefully when I emerge I'll get good news...

Please make my day, Chels. 😩

Strange decision to miss the most important game of the season to watch a superhero film. They not showing avengers every hour?

Wonder how many times we'll go backwards. Pass.. Pass.. Pass.. Back to Kepa..kick it out.. Pass pass.. Pass.. Back to Kepa... Pass pass.. Oh man u have it.. Oh we've got it back... Pass pass.. Back to Kepa. 

Oh man u have scored..lets carry on pass pass pass pass. Shot into the sky... 

Oh now we're 3-0 down let's bring on a defender. 

With Herrera and Young on Hazard that just leaves Pogba and Matic (I suspect Mata to be on Jorginho). 

Kante should be able to find space due to Pogba's Laziness. Shaw on Willian. Playing Loftus Cheek may have been the right decision you know. Kovacic won't capitalise on the free space left for him.