test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Luiz
      0
    • Alonso
      15
    • Jorginho
      3
    • Kante
      0
    • Barkley
      0
    • Pedro
      3
    • Willian
      1
    • Morata
      0
    • Hazard (sub)
      5
    • Kovacic (sub)
      3
    • Giroud (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

411 posts in this topic

LOOK AT THIS!!!! ALONSO GETTING DESTROYED!

There are multiple players just standing wide open on our penalty spot! WTF!?

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha. Some people here dont have a clue about the game. Its pretty clear the problem here is the team got no midfield att all.  Arsenal players are free in the edge of the box. Kante, Barkley and Jorginho are complety clueless when Arsenal os creating chances from the sides, leaving the oponents free to shoot.

Robguima and positivefootball like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Johnnyeye said:

not gonna watch the 2nd half that's for sure, as soon as i start watching the game we concede 2, fuck off

Same lol, I just started watching and instantly we concede 2 :D Tho I will watch 2nd if I can. However watching this game Conte may have been onto something by playing 3 CBs  :finger:

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kante is having a shocker. 

Full backs are shocking. Every cutback is killing us. It is like FIFA out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cosmin said:

How many fucking times cand they do the same type of play? I am 100% pro Sarri, but this team's defense used to work at least reasonably. Now it's a mess. 

Until we figure out how to stop it...which we cant seem to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thor said:

Kante is having a shocker. 

Full backs are shocking. Every cutback is killing us. It is like FIFA out there. 

Because hes alone in the midfield.

 

Its easy to blame him but Barkley and Jorginho are leaving him to dry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsenal had so many clean cut chances...Arsenal should have been ahead like 6...

We are in the s**** seriously

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

 Some people here dont have a clue about the game. Its pretty clear the problem here is the team got no midfield att all.  Arsenal players are free in the edge of the box. Kante, Barkley and Jorginho are complety clueless when Arsenal os creating chances from the sides, leaving the oponents free to shoot.

Yeah and who's to blame for the countless opportunities of crossing from the flanks? When you allow your opponent to put the ball in the box so easily, anything can happen.

It is the midfield mostly, but not exclusively.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we're good on the ball and attacking; our midfield need to sort themselves out when defending. All over the place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are absolutely disorganized and this definitely goes on Sarri. It's good to see some attacking football but our defensive set up is woeful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Haha. Some people here dont have a clue about the game. Its pretty clear the problem here is the team got no midfield att all.  Arsenal players are free in the edge of the box. Kante, Barkley and Jorginho are complety clueless when Arsenal os creating chances from the sides, leaving the oponents free to shoot.

As a fullback you can't let that many balls along the ground in as well. 

Johnnyeye and Cosmin like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, manpe said:

Same lol, I just started watching and instantly we concede 2 :D Tho I will watch 2nd if I can. However watching this game Conte may have been onto something by playing 3 CBs  :finger:

shocking defending is costing us big time, what a waste, leading 2-0 and now this shit show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing separating us this is just brilliant!

We managed to squander 2 goal lead... not the first time that this is happening!

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.