• Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tautvix said:

Or AVB.. Or Scolari..

I don't think we conceded that kind of stupid goals under AVB or Scolari, certainly not a lot AFAIR. With RDM, it was a recurring theme. That home game against United is a prime example. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

what infuriates me more is we are gifting Arsenal a way to win this game, a game we should be controlling much better after leading 2-0, fuck...

If we sort back to Conte style we wont concede but what is the point. We are trying to change our playing style

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

We attacked like Guardiola's City in the first 20-30 minutes and then defended like Klopp's Liverpool in the remaining minutes of the half.

Liverpool has sorted their defensive issues now for the most part, unfortunately. 

8 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

AVB 11/12 season, deja vu? leading 2-0 and then losing 5-3, i fucking hope not

Oh lordy hope now!!! I'd rather be losing 2-0 then having thrown away a 2-0 lead like that! 

Anyway 2nd half... Hopefully.. Get something from this! Even a draw be shit but better then sod all

Come on! 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

If we sort back to Conte style we wont concede but what is the point. We are trying to change our playing style

the thing with playing a new style is that it takes time to settle, i know, but i just dont want us to lose to fucking Arsenal

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He seems above reproach though doesnt he?

People have even started singling out Kante for having to do the job of 3 people. 

Kante is a destroyer. I think its pretty weird to see Kante playing that close to the opponents goal.