• Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Some people here dont have a clue about the game. Its pretty clear the problem here is the team got no midfield att all.  Arsenal players are free in the edge of the box. Kante, Barkley and Jorginho are complety clueless when Arsenal os creating chances from the sides, leaving the oponents free to shoot.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

not gonna watch the 2nd half that's for sure, as soon as i start watching the game we concede 2, fuck off

Same lol, I just started watching and instantly we concede 2 :D Tho I will watch 2nd if I can. However watching this game Conte may have been onto something by playing 3 CBs  :finger:

Just now, Cosmin said:

How many fucking times cand they do the same type of play? I am 100% pro Sarri, but this team's defense used to work at least reasonably. Now it's a mess. 

Until we figure out how to stop it...which we cant seem to do.

Just now, Thor said:

Kante is having a shocker. 

Full backs are shocking. Every cutback is killing us. It is like FIFA out there. 

Because hes alone in the midfield.

Its easy to blame him but Barkley and Jorginho are leaving him to dry.

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Some people here dont have a clue about the game. Its pretty clear the problem here is the team got no midfield att all.  Arsenal players are free in the edge of the box. Kante, Barkley and Jorginho are complety clueless when Arsenal os creating chances from the sides, leaving the oponents free to shoot.

Yeah and who's to blame for the countless opportunities of crossing from the flanks? When you allow your opponent to put the ball in the box so easily, anything can happen.

It is the midfield mostly, but not exclusively.