• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Switch to 4-2-3-1 and have Kante play deep next to Jorginho, need that defensive protection first and foremost.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

agree 100%

One other thing my small-minded FM tactical brain doesn't understand is why Kante and Azpi are playing on the same side, while on the left side Luiz and Alonso are without such protection from Barkley. Doesn't make much sense to me considering the lack of pace and defensive efficiency there. We don't need to mirror Napoli 100%, Barkley could easily play right side and Kante left. 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, it should be Kante left imo.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are playing such a high line it's like we are losing in a final. This makes me worried because one counter-attack and we are done, it's very visible that all they need is one good breakthrough and pass and we are exposed af. But luckily so far Arsenal look toothless and we are having the initiative, but in football this can change in an instant.

We are playing some great stuff but I think our defending has been very poor. Keeper could have maybe done a bit more with one of the goals but again the chance and chances they had created before the goals show that we have work to do. Jorginho could have been better positioned for the cutbacks I feel. Plus the Center back stood there like spare pricks. Kovacic and Hazard brilliant link up already.