test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Special Juan

23. Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

627 posts in this topic

It was only his third shot on target all season, but those shots yielded the goal versus West Brom and another back in August against Watford. He only had eight touches and made 12 sprints, but he was decisive as Chelsea's poacher.

He is still to earn himself a Premier League start, having made 18 appearances from the bench, as his 127 minutes on the pitch highlight what would have been a frustrating year up until that moment.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2017/05/13/35471172/batshuayi-mental-conte-makes-the-right-call-again-to-clinch?ICID=HP_FT_3

Ain't that something.

It's hard for me to criticise Michy as he's barely played. He's obviously failed to impress the manager in training but still.. To play so little and having endured so many embarassing subs.

At least he has one highlight in 16/17.

11 hours ago, DYC. said:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2017/05/13/35471172/batshuayi-mental-conte-makes-the-right-call-again-to-clinch?ICID=HP_FT_3

Ain't that something.

It's hard for me to criticise Michy as he's barely played. He's obviously failed to impress the manager in training but still.. To play so little and having endured so many embarassing subs.

At least he has one highlight in 16/17.

Conte should let him play in are next two games 

I have to disagree that the manager doesn't trust him. The manager trusted him at the most important time and it paid off. Shows that the player has been showing the right attitude.

listening to him and looking at his body language, it seems he's not really that unhappy. Perhaps conte is just letting him settle in a bit. Does not speak a work in English so he needs to work on that too.

end of the day, if Michy wants to start he will need to move, deal or on loan. But if he's pacient I can certainly expect him to get a lot more playing time regardless who leads the line for us.

On 2017-5-13 at 11:27 PM, Robguima said:

Does not speak a work in English so he needs to work on that too.

What do you mean?

3 hours ago, manpe said:

What do you mean?

hmm not sure what's to say.

Tibo was his translator for the TV interview after the game against WBA. 

10 minutes ago, communicate said:

How did he play against Watford? 

He was quite nice in my opinion. Fighted really hard to get chances.

He could've score more if Hazard and Willian weren't that selfish in some situations.

6 hours ago, Robguima said:

hmm not sure what's to say.

Tibo was his translator for the TV interview after the game against WBA. 

How does he write in English in twitter then? I don't get it how can one write fairly well but not speak the language. For what it's worth I'm not a fan of his tweeting like others seem to be, imo it's childish and because of that I kinda understand why Conte doesn't trust a child in a man's body to lead title aspirers' line. Doesn't seem like he takes his job seriously, maybe a loan will do him good so he can mature playing against men in a team that needs his qualities more than we do.

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

How does he write in English in twitter then? I don't get it how can one write fairly well but not speak the language. For what it's worth I'm not a fan of his tweeting like others seem to be, imo it's childish and because of that I kinda understand why Conte doesn't trust a child in a man's body to lead title aspirers' line. Doesn't seem like he takes his job seriously.

His friend help him tweet, but yeah he needs to improve his language and tactical play, not on our desired level yet.

9 minutes ago, mashimaru161 said:

His friend help him tweet, but yeah he needs to improve his language and tactical play, not on our desired level yet.

If he doesn't know the language then he should just keep his mouth shut imo. It's embarrassing when you act all tough on the internet, but can't get a word out in real life by yourself.

Hada good game last nite but he needs to improve on his hold up play he very easy off the ball last nite in the box he's very sharp which I like about him 

Wish he got more game time this season. Conte too hellbent on winning though. For the minutes he's played, he's actually returned a decent goal tally. 

1 hour ago, manpe said:

How does he write in English in twitter then? I don't get it how can one write fairly well but not speak the language. For what it's worth I'm not a fan of his tweeting like others seem to be, imo it's childish and because of that I kinda understand why Conte doesn't trust a child in a man's body to lead title aspirers' line. Doesn't seem like he takes his job seriously, maybe a loan will do him good so he can mature playing against men in a team that needs his qualities more than we do.

Tbf he spoke English himself with the reporter, only Courtois translated to him, so he obviously has more problems with understanding than reading which tbf is nothing to be ashamed of. I learned French in school for like 8 years and can write the language fairly well, however when I am there on vacation I only understand bits and usually have to switch to English. 

Geezer, manpe and The Skipper like this

Tbf he spoke English himself with the reporter, only Courtois translated to him, so he obviously has more problems with understanding than reading which tbf is nothing to be ashamed of. I learned French in school for like 8 years and can write the language fairly well, however when I am there on vacation I only understand bits and usually have to switch to English. 

Fair enough, didn't watch the video, went with what other people said here and assumed he didn't say a word.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk