Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Michy Batshuayi


Special Juan
 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOOOOL 

LMAO This just keeps getting better:   This is one of the best things that has ever happened on social media      

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw t

Posted Images

I like the idea of the two year loan. Could be almost like what Real did with Morata. Obviously not exactly the same since we bought him for a lot but still.


Morata is still hardly getting a game, so not the greatest thing to aim for other than the back clause. We should sell him and have one should something drastically change.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

 


Morata is still hardly getting a game, so not the greatest thing to aim for other than the back clause. We should sell him and have one should something drastically change.

 

Also ok with this idea.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20-3-2017 at 6:52 PM, manpe said:

How the f does he get into the Belgium team?

He's highly rated in Belgium. Kinda like KDB was called up despite not playing for Chelsea back in the day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2017 at 5:52 PM, manpe said:

How the f does he get into the Belgium team?

Well hes obviously trusted in Belgium. Just not enough to be a starter or get brought on as sub.

But its got to be bloody difficult to get picked as hes had zero hours playing time in 10 months.

I really hope the lad manages to get something going. Whether hes with us or not. Whoevers idea it was for him to join us totally fucked up both his current career and robbed us of buying someone who would have benifitted us.

But I can't think Conte told him this is what was missing from his game

 

3EA6AF4500000578-0-image-a-45_1490542204

Link to post
Share on other sites

Belgium have notoriously been known for having only 1 or 2 decent strikers to choose from. Their best WAS Benteke for a season or 2, then Lukaku took over. But during both of their best periods for their national team, levels weren't near their club form. However, they've always been the best of a bad bunch, which shows how crap the rest of the country's strikers are, including their 3rd option.

Bats was introduced only because there were literally no other Belgian strikers playing for a club of note in the top 5 leagues. Never in his career has Michy been praised as being a great player.

If Belgium value quality over who's with the biggest club, Michy will be dropped ASAP and Mertens will be their leading man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leif said:

Belgium have notoriously been known for having only 1 or 2 decent strikers to choose from. Their best WAS Benteke for a season or 2, then Lukaku took over. But during both of their best periods for their national team, levels weren't near their club form. However, they've always been the best of a bad bunch, which shows how crap the rest of the country's strikers are, including their 3rd option.

Bats was introduced only because there were literally no other Belgian strikers playing for a club of note in the top 5 leagues. Never in his career has Michy been praised as being a great player.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: here comes the exodus.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
If I were him, I would hand in a transfer request ASAP after being left on the bench despite being 2-0 down and our team and our striker especially having arguably our worst performance of the season. The ultimate slap in the face. Feel so sorry for him. I refuse to believe he is not good enough until he is given a proper opportunity which obv will not happen,

Yup, nothing more to say really. He should just pack up and go, together with Ake. They have no future here.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites

Conte has been shocking in his management with Batshuayi. Costa has been gash since January, would love to know how many minutes Michy has seen since then too. Ridiculous really. Batshuayi isn't so bad that you have to essentially play with 10 men. What a joke. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stats said:

If I were him, I would hand in a transfer request ASAP after being left on the bench despite being 2-0 down and our team and our striker especially having arguably our worst performance of the season. The ultimate slap in the face. Feel so sorry for him. I refuse to believe he is not good enough until he is given a proper opportunity which obv will not happen,

A repeat of Lukaku on the bench behind Torres. I know Batshuayi isn't as good as Lukaku, but it's pretty much the same situation. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nono said:

A repeat of Lukaku on the bench behind Torres. 

And people were criticizing Lukaku for not "fighting for his place". He made the right decision as very soon he will be at a top club.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict he will get sold in the summer to another PL club and that he will score 20 PL goals for them next season. Conte is great, but he doesn't trust anybody under the age of 24. Easy prediction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
If I were him, I would hand in a transfer request ASAP after being left on the bench despite being 2-0 down and our team and our striker especially having arguably our worst performance of the season. The ultimate slap in the face. Feel so sorry for him. I refuse to believe he is not good enough until he is given a proper opportunity which obv will not happen,

Has no faith in him. Board signing that should be off in the summer for his own sake. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come with younger players (Ake rotting away).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe this is a masterclass from Conte. A powermove.

"You bought me a player I don't want, so I don't play him. Problem? If so, I go. If not, the regime changes and I pick the players from now on." That's been communicated to the board through this action IMO.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...