Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

23 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

Diego don't need 10 chances to score

Costa missed a lot of chances today tho but Costa all round play was excellent today all the best strikers in the world have a bad day a front of goal 

"we need a striker that won't balls up every move and dosen't need 10 chances to score"

Hahahaha

Today was an unusual day for him, had plenty of chances and failed to score. But it's always the other way around, he scores his goals on the few chances they got during the match, its accuracy is high.

This constant opportunism about Diego is very pointless, treats like a Pedro, meanwhile he's there as one of the most effective team (3 games - 2 goals and 1 assist). I hope he keeps "bad" as well.

1 hour ago, Hostedenis said:

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw the interview gave him some friendly banter for it and sang the Spongebob song whenever he had the ball the game following the interview.

He replied after that, by carrying a Spongebob rucksack to football games.

Glad to see he's still sporting the Spongebob rucksack at the Bridge!! :yes:

Maybe we should somehow embed Spongebob in the song we'll inevitably make about him and sing for him?!

Anyway, great to still see him use this rucksack and appreciate some more fan-interaction!  :dance: This guy is quickly growing on me and it's also because of how great he is with fans.

Love this guy already. Got such a great character!

And I have the same shoes he's wearing!

On 5-7-2016 at 10:27 AM, MCM4PR3Z said:

Despite the fact he's Belgian, I think he will become the absolute fan favourite number one soon. He is one of the only players worldwide that has personality. In this area, only Zlatan and Batshuayi have personality for me. Both are completely crazy and charming at the same time. But Batshuayi seems like a nice guy. Zlatan more like an asshole, but a charming asshole.

On 8/27/2016 at 4:51 PM, Hostedenis said:

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw the interview gave him some friendly banter for it and sang the Spongebob song whenever he had the ball the game following the interview.

He replied after that, by carrying a Spongebob rucksack to football games.

Glad to see he's still sporting the Spongebob rucksack at the Bridge!! :yes:

Maybe we should somehow embed Spongebob in the song we'll inevitably make about him and sing for him?!

Anyway, great to still see him use this rucksack and appreciate some more fan-interaction!  :dance: This guy is quickly growing on me and it's also because of how great he is with fans.

'Ooooooo, who has hair like a pineapple and plays at the Bridge?...."

Some of you are nuts saying he is already better than Costa... lol.

Although, his work rate and positioning is amazing. It seems he is always in the right place. He is a far more dynamic player than Costa, and has the potential to be better than him, but Costa is a one man wrecking crew. He is the definition of a forward who can win you games by himself. He did it for us in our title year, and it was a common occurrence when he played at Atletico. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, the wes said:

http://www.squawka.com/news/chelsea-signing-michy-batshuayi-not-happy-with-his-fifa-17-rating-tweets-ea-sports/770741

Batsman not happy with his fifa 17 rating I love this guy he's a twitter legend lol 😁 

Whilst funny - it does paint a shitty picture of our teams 'passing' abilities - we have loads in there that are rubbish :(