test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Jose being Jose: Rooney standing next to the 4th official, ready to come in, manure score and immediately tells him to sit on the bench and subs on Mikel, oh sorry, I meant Fellaini instead :)

Darogba, Johnnyeye, 11Drogba and 1 other like this

I honestly couldn't tell you who won the League Cup last season. That's how completely irrelevant and insignificant the trophy is. I'm seeing people calling it a "major trophy" on Twitter. Give me a break. 

We'll forget they even won it come the end of the season. 

11Drogba and Darogba like this

2 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Lol, i will never be happy when he will winning with other English Club. Now he is our rival. Moreover, he is hypocrite, dong and has awful personality. He is great coach but he is attacking everyone all time.

So United didnt deserve to win it. 

Hypocrite ? Really ? Maybe you should ask Frank Lampard or Didier Drogba, who worked with him many years, they'll give you a better insight of his personality, about "attacking everyone" the problem is, he attacks everyone "all the time" whereas he should attack them one by one, Clough & Ferguson did just like that and are right up there as the best bosses Football has ever seen, so its common to be on the attack as a top manager.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

I honestly couldn't tell you who won the League Cup last season. That's how completely irrelevant and insignificant the trophy is. I'm seeing people calling it a "major trophy" on Twitter. Give me a break. 

We'll forget they even won it come the end of the season. 

Man City won it. No Google.

Wish it had been us, just as it was the year before. With a bit of luck it will be us next year though. 

Winning a competition that pretty much nobody takes seriously should tell you everything you need to know about it. But if the Utd fans want to delude themselves that somehow they're back then by all means go ahead. 

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

Jose Mourinho claims 'unrivalled' Manchester United fans are more passionate than the Chelsea faithful

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4271458/amp/Man-Utd-fans-passionate-Chelsea-s-says-Mourinho.html

Come on now do you really believe he won't say these things to give him a better stature at the fans?

Even if he goes on with those Mancs singing the Chelsea's succes is fucking hollow song I can't be arsed. He's with them now. 

41 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Come on now do you really believe he won't say these things to give him a better stature at the fans?

Even if he goes on with those Mancs singing the Chelsea's succes is fucking hollow song I can't be arsed. He's with them now. 

I don't think it's okay to shit on Chelsea fans who worshipped him just to appease Utd fans. He can easily praise his current fans while also remaining respectful to fans of his previous club. 

kellzfresh and The Chels like this

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Jose Mourinho claims 'unrivalled' Manchester United fans are more passionate than the Chelsea faithful

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4271458/amp/Man-Utd-fans-passionate-Chelsea-s-says-Mourinho.html

What a sensationalist title. He didn't even mention Chelsea in his notes and half of that article simply recites what he said some years ago when he was with us. Yeah fans were pissed when he did that, but what's the point in bringing it up now? So should for example Inter or Porto fans be offended by this too? Come on guys, Jose is no saint but that article is banal bait using Mou's name to hook readers and provoke Chelsea fans. Don't fall for it. I believe what Jose says about their support is what he really thinks and that is fair enough, isn't it? People on here complain about our home support all the time so it's not like it's unheard of to claim that Chelsea fans aren't the most passionate in the world. Not every time he praises United (and doesn't even mention or hint at Chelsea) means that he is actually cursing us. Don't be victims of FAKE NEWS.

40 minutes ago, Darogba said:

I don't think it's okay to shit on Chelsea fans who worshipped him just to appease Utd fans. He can easily praise his current fans while also remaining respectful to fans of his previous club. 

How did he shit on Chelsea fans in this case?

I hope he'll start talking shit again before the match.

He has become a laughing stock. Same goes for ManUtd in a whole. Laughing stock since SAF retired. 3 managers in 4 years time. And they always used to laugh at us.

Brought in Mourinho as a "quick-fix" manager because they were sick of Van Gaal not competing for the title and later on top 4 and what is Mourinho doing? He isn't doing much better now is he? They sacked Van Gaal to bring in Mou and they are still NOT competing, hell, not even for top 4!

10 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Mourinho is now known as the special 1-1.

Lmao - that's Golden 😂😂😂

On 09/03/2017 at 10:59 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

Mourinho is now known as the special 1-1.

Titter titter! sexy-girl-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

How come he never mentions how many goals and the goal difference is in our amazing defensive team? Now that I would respect.

kellzfresh likes this

As much as I have started to dislike Jose, I thought that the reception he got today was not necessary. Come on guys, we're more than mere Arsenal fans calling people 'Judas' and shit.

9 minutes ago, Roquila said:

As much as I have started to dislike Jose, I thought that the reception he got today was not necessary. Come on guys, we're more than mere Arsenal fans calling people 'Judas' and shit.

Tbh i have always felt that this only cheer ex players no matter whatwas us trying to "prove" we were different to Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs, "look at us we are different we don't boo or get angry at ex employees" a bit like United fans when Moyes struggled the crowd staying fully behind him felt more a desperate attempt to prove they were "different" because they give managers time as opposed to any real faith in Moyesy.

Darogba, DYC. and Peace. like this