The Mourinho Thread

Moyes' contract runs out this summer IIRC. The logical thing would be Moyes to United, Mourinho to us. Moyes fits in more with their ethos and SAF is still staying on the board as a director and advisor... Mourinho wouldn't work under SAF. I'm very sure of that.

I could see why Mourinho would go to Manchester.

United have the fa, the media and the referees in their pocket, he could get away with whatever poor antics like Ferguson does.

Jorge Mendes connection + big us financial people, I would hate Manchester United even more.

I spam and I have no problem with admiting it. The problem is people who do it but still complain when others start spamming.

Also, you know a thing or two about being a jerk! ;)

Isn't spam considered to be off-topic discussion? So complaining about spam in a topic that isn't about spam would be spam right? Seems kind of hypocritical. But then again...the definition of spam is unwanted and intrusive digital advertising. I didn't realise you did this, rmpr.

Reggardless, everyone needs to calm the fuck down. Especially Termie.

Its all speculation at the moment so some people need to calm down a little.

With or without Jose , we will still be a force next year (providing we qualify for the CL) it may be a blessing in disguise who knows, you never know with football. Just enjoy the ride.

The one thing making me think he may not go to united is his style is a bit abrupt for them.

Mourinho is dead to me, just the fact that he had the sheer 'cheek' to tease us about returning for years.

Burn the museum, we never won back to back titles. Forever a traitor.

May I ask you: What makes you think Chelsea even tried to bring him back?

Maybe Mourinho has wanted to come back for a long time. Cant understand how you can say he is "dead to you" based on some things you ASSUME.

And calling him a traitor? Get fucking real son. You are one of those people who just blindedly believes in everything the press says. Pathetc.

Honestly now, if you look at United's squad and ours, which one excites you more? Which has more potential. Obviously ours.

I'm sure Mourinho would chose us over them simply because of that. The only way I can see Mourinho going to United is if we fail to offer him a contract.

Where are the people who were going nuts some months ago saying Mourinho was a done deal?

I told you all to wait. The chances are 50/50 and we must all come down and have some patience.

Above that, with or without Jose we will still be a force and fight for the best trophies. Mourinho has a chance to prove he really love us by returning and winning again. However, we will still be Chelsea if he goes to Manure and we will still have a bright future!

EDIT: I just hope WHs is indeed right, I will make a statue of him if he is...

United will announce their new manager in the next 48 hours according to Sky Sports.

Your usual standards are much higher than this. What? Do you expect me to take an extra ten seconds of my life and search for this on Google? Links and sources next time, bitch.

Where are the people who were going nuts some months ago saying Mourinho was a done deal?

I told you all to wait. The chances are 50/50 and we must all come down and have some patience.

Above that, with or without Jose we will still be a force and fight for the best trophies. Mourinho has a chance to prove he really love us by returning and winning again. However, we will still be Chelsea if he goes to Manure and we will still have a bright future!

EDIT: I just hope WHs is indeed right, I will make a statue of him if he is...

I'm here, and I still firmly believe José is ours, and will comeback at the end of the season, its 70/30.