The Mourinho Thread

And with those post game comments, no way Jose survives any night.

How does it go?

Sacked in the morning! Your getting sack in the morning...

if he was ..it would be my best Xmas present since i was 8 and got a rugby ball for Xmas ,, oh and the war was over

Jose have to share the blame but I think it's ridiculous that these professional football millionaires can't pass the ball properly. Can a new manager rejuvenate this team? Who knows..

Btw who is the woman in you ava. She is freaking me out.

Our problem isn't passing the ball, it's creating quality chances. That's down to the manager. Leicester City is a perfect example of how influential a manager is when it comes to changing overall identity of a team. He's inherited a team that barely survived relegation and now they look like a decent team.

Look at Madrid. The free flowing team from last season that scored goals for fun are now looking inept offensively. A team that created most of their chances by playing slick possession football now put more crosses in than a David Moyes team( I'm exaggerating but you get the point).

The girl's name is Annie Clark btw

I have lost hope in Jose as well. But some of you are actually real moaners. Like a sarcastic teenage girl that didn't get asked to the dance/prom.

I started to complain IN jan this year ,, some saw things then and saw even more during the preseason .. Some others were like love sick young teenage girls.

Did you enjoy your prom date?

His results (Mourinho's) are beyond unacceptable.

And he did throw the players under the bus there like Excalibur said but lets face it they deserve it. They've been protected plenty.

How many guys on here have had a falling out with their boss? For how many on here, their gaffer might not be their favourite person in the world.... but they still have to show up to work and perform. And no doubt for much less that £200k a week. No excuses. They are responsible as well. They all live a privileged life and they should be thankful for the people that make it possible. The support. The guys travelling about the country week in week out. Turning up and supporting in full voice regardless of the result. They should be working for them.

Sounds as if Jose knows that P45 is coming his way. Going down fighting with those strong but true words about the players. Mourinho is at fault yes but the players continue to put in spineless and abject performances week in week out. Even if you don't like to play for the manager, where is that desire to play for the fans, for the club? (the fact that only 3 players came to acknowledge the fans says it all) More importantly, where is that desire to play for your pride, your ambition, your goal to win trophies?! At the momet, they are all nothing but spineless mercenaries.

How could she accuse Jose for sexual discrimination and want to come back...

Because maybe she loves Chelsea?

You can dislike Mourinho but still love the club. Mourinho isn't Chelsea.

Or maybe she realises how bad the situation is at our club and by the time the case is over Mourinho is hopefully sacked.

I started to complain IN jan this year ,, some saw things then and saw even more during the preseason .. Some others were like love sick young teenage girls.

Did you enjoy your prom date?

Some people saw something wrong as early as Jan but still managed not to nag like a kid. There's a difference between realising and acknowledging that there is something wrong with the management, and spouting negative remarks consistently. And we don't have proms here [emoji11]