The Mourinho Thread

He's not going to get sack anymore.

If he is still here is because he's not going.

The sad thing is that we lost a lot of good players and now more then likely Hazard.

As it doesn't seem Hazard likes Mourinho anymore.

Oh well that's what the clubs wants.

It's too late for anything. The players don't care, they know the season is already gone so they've given up. They know they can just leave if the club is relegated and they don't give a fuck about the club at all, why should they? It's a foreign club banked by a Russian, it's not as if any of the guys outside of Terry are locals. Bloody modern football mercenaries, they'll just piss off somewhere else for loads of money. The board are morons for being complacent, Mourinho is in shambles for not having a Plan B, and the players just don't care.

Shit I bet all those bastards have their heads in the holidays already, dreaming of nice Summer weather and hookers in Vietnam. Bastards.

I hope this clueless man is sacked after this or if not it just shows the board don't give two fucks about the club. He has ruined us. Sitting 16th in the table. Just do the right thing and resign you useless piece of shit. Just look at our position and how bad he has got us playing. Sick of it.

Next club who hires him should only hire him on a 1 year basis because all he is good for is short term. We truly know the meaning of he can't build long term success. 16th OMFG, just get the fuck out my club who you are just ruining day by day and making it hard for us to watch anymore.

We need to start rebuilding with a new manager

Then a new staff and thirdly a new 1st team. I'm not even joking when I say half of these players need to go, no room for sentimentality.

Tear out the engine, the interior and everything else in between. Shit get a new frame while you're at it.

Then a new staff and thirdly a new 1st team. I'm not even joking when I say half of these players need to go, no room for sentimentality.

Tear out the engine, the interior and everything else in between. Shit get a new frame while you're at it.

Bring back Solanke, Baker, Christensrn, play RLC, Colkett, Boga. At least the youngsters will give a shit.