The Mourinho Thread

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34767074

This BBC story has no quotes, no sources, no supporting text to the headline.

It is the standard current Mourinho bashing uncredited article which includes the ubiquitous listing of fines, and the poor, poor Eva.

Well done BBC aspiring to Goal.com heights... or is that shites

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34767074

This BBC story has no quotes, no sources, no supporting text to the headline.

It is the standard current Mourinho bashing uncredited article which includes the ubiquitous listing of fines, and the poor, poor Eva.

Well done BBC aspiring to Goal.com heights... or is that shites

Whilst you might not like the article, I don't think you can question the accuracy and factual context of the piece

All that stuff has happened and has happend under 'Mourinhos' watch.

Mourinho claimed there was a media agenda in the past, and alienated the press - now he's reaping what he has sown.

It's a shame that we have dropped to this level of bashing and league position...

Whilst you might not like the article, I don't think you can question the accuracy and factual context of the piece

Mourinho claimed there was a media agenda in the past, and alienated the press - now he's reaping what he has sown.

It's a shame that we have dropped to this level of bashing and league position...

I would expect better from the BBC but very good of them to remind everyone. I have noticed their 'news' has gone down hill as well. Aimimg for the sensational, uncredited, violent, and 'wierd news' stories along with the standard Chelsea/Mourinho bashing so typical of the Murdoch media

Its alright for you Muzchap, you dont have to buy a licence in Austria :D

Click bait merchant.....try listening to him on Talkshoite radio...its even worse

So now that the press and media realise that the player revolt and the fact he was getting the sack after this or that match was a dead fish in the water.........they have changed their tune slightly to Mourinho is going to get rid of this or that player and will resign etc (hmmm..remarkably like some posters on here actually [emoji12] )

Seems like ..ok, so there is not a player revolt but lets create one !

Then they wonder why he has a pop at them

You said some people expect us to play like Barcelona, no one expect us to play like Barcelona.

Now you misread two posts of mine in a row :lol:

I said that people expect us to play like Barcelona, that we can't, but that we should have better results ( and football for that matter ), and in my last answer I said "Isn't that what I said 'JUST AFTER' ).

Now you misread two posts of mine in a row [emoji38]

I said that people expect us to play like Barcelona, that we can't, but that we should have better results ( and football for that matter ), and in my last answer I said "Isn't that what I said 'JUST AFTER' ).

I really don't understand wtf you're saying man, you're confusing the shit out of me. You're clearly saying that some people expect us to play like Barcelona to which I said that's not true, there isn't anyone expecting this of our team. I really don't see where I'm misreading your posts.

So much "fact' that one manager says 'afraid' and gets clubbed for it & another says 'weak & naive' and no action taken & this is the same manager that can also lightly assault another on the touch line in view of watching millions & err....what happens - sweet fuckall just like the F.A stand for.

As the Eva thing, whilst Jose was in the wrong there is more to that than most know about & It'll come out hopefully in the court room, only then will fans have some sympathy for Jose - & no it wasn't Ivanovich!

Its all too easy to publish one-sided articles....

So much "fact' that one manager says 'afraid' and gets clubbed for it & another says 'weak & naive' and no action taken & this is the same manager that can also lightly assault another on the touch line in view of watching millions & err....what happens - sweet fuckall just like the F.A stand for.

As the Eva thing, whilst Jose was in the wrong there is more to that than most know about & It'll come out hopefully in the court room, only then will fans have some sympathy for Jose - & no it wasn't Ivanovich!

Its all too easy to publish one-sided articles....

I would rather the 'stuff' about the doctor didnt come out in the court rooms.

We have all heard the whispers and already know the Swansea match was just the final straw to what had gone on before, but don't you think we have had enough bad publicity already because as sure as eggs are eggs, the media will paint her as the good samaritan in all of this and Jose like some sort of devil dog, even if the rumours have legs and she wasnt as professional as made out upfront.

We have all heard the whispers and already know the Swansea match was just the final straw to what had gone on before, but don't you think we have had enough bad publicity already because as sure as eggs are eggs, the media will paint her as the good samaritan in all of this and Jose like some sort of devil dog, even if the rumours have legs and she wasnt as professional as made out upfront.

What are the rumours exactly besides the Ivanovic one?

Well yes & no, what I know ain't speculation so it would go in favour of the club/Jose, however I agree that it could also be construed differently & more bad press....

My view is that it won't make the courts, as someone that's been involved in employment law in the past its my understanding the club wouldn't sack her (or whatever discipline they decided) unless they had a bullet proof case to do so or they will take a hit, meaning they are happy to get rid & will ride the cost of compensation.

Pretty sure it'll get settled out of court as she won't want the media frenzy either so I'm guessing she'll get offered a package that would be less than what she'd expect - everyone's happy but it could still get messy & be dragged through the courts.

Well yes & no, what I know ain't speculation so it would go in favour of the club/Jose, however I agree that it could also be construed differently & more bad press....

My view is that it won't make the courts, as someone that's been involved in employment law in the past its my understanding the club wouldn't sack her (or whatever discipline they decided) unless they had a bullet proof case to do so or they will take a hit, meaning they are happy to get rid & will ride the cost of compensation.

Pretty sure it'll get settled out of court as she won't want the media frenzy either so I'm guessing she'll get offered a package that would be less than what she'd expect - everyone's happy but it could still get messy & be dragged through the courts.

if it ever went to court , the thing between her and the club is just 'constructive'.....the club didnt sack her and I am sure it will not be about money and more about keeping her name intact.

If its true about a separate issue with Mourinho, then it could get messy if her lawyers can prove any discrimination towards her from him. We dont know whats been said to her by Mourinho before this incident and indeed vice versa especially regarding incidents rumoured to have happened.

A woman scorned........