The Mourinho Thread

I'm still the new guy around here and i think most people link me to Jose, because i will always be in his corner, no matter what!

Yes, i'm a Chelsea fan, but for me Jose is a must to this club.

There are "Guardiolanistas", call me a Mourinhonista.

Sadly, yesterday Mourinho overstepped big time.

Not with his team selection, i prefer Baba instead of Zouma, but that's not the main problem, the problem is,

you can't handle the referee like this. For god's sake, why did he try to enter the private room of the referee during half-time?

You are allowed to moan or shit blame, but the referee is untouchable, you leave him the hell alone.

Furthermore, why wasn't he busy speaking with his players, unfortunately wrong priorities...

I'm just a plastic, i'm not living in London or regularly going to matches (for me that's the definition of a plastic),

so surely there are guys around here who know more than me about the values of the people who are in charge.

From my understanding, the club doesn't want that kind of behaviour around the club.

Jose is skating on very thin ice, maybe it will break during the upcoming week, a guy like Abramovich is going to be fed up with his antics, we're speaking about a guy who let Mata join Manchester United or Petr Cech Arsenal London.

For him, respect and well-behaviour is very important!

The money isn't that important, but you can't fuck with the image of the club.

I'm praying for pretending this action, but my dad, who is a die hard fan of Bayern Munich laughed me out of court after hearing about Jose Mourinho's recent behaviour, he expects the inevitable thing to happen very soon and i'm short of finding logical arguments to counter the old man.

I have never heard of this term haha.

It amazes me how attached people can get to a manager because I've never felt it with anyone. Ferguson and Wenger I understand because they were at the helm of complete transformations and stayed for so long.

I'm not bothered by his antics of yesterday. He's a strange man imo so I'm not surprised. But maybe I don't understand the severity of his actions.

The state of the team is what worries me. This is ridiculous.

CSGNCJkWcAI7F-1.jpg

Appoint this man until the end of the season. After that, it's all up to the board.

What people need to realize here is that we do not need to have a Sir Alex sort of manager who is going to manage us for two and a half decades. We need identity.

The board has to decide which direction does the club want to go. The us vs world mentality and the conservative Football? Then they should appoint the likes of Simeone and after him managers who can incorporate the same style of Football.

A team with a calm atmosphere that plays good Football? Then go for Carlo as a short-term option, no more. Then you proceed with managers who can follow that identity.

Our problems in the past decade haven't been the consistent act of sacking managers. It is hiring managers that have nothing to do with each other. We're constantly on a roller coaster. That's not where we should be going. It means we shouldn't go for Pep Guardiola and after him turn to Diego Simeone. Those two are hugely contrasting in coaching styles.

The club has to build a footballing identity.

I agree with your post except for the Hiddink part. He is so past it. He did a good job six years ago but people need to let it go. It's arguably the last good job he did in his career.

Sadly, what has happened today was inexcusable, obviously the pressure is on him, whether he acknowledges it or not, as our friend Supporter explained so eloquently, he just needs to drop all of this and start focusing on football, because right now we need José the manager, not José the figther. I am at a loss of words for whatever it is happening at the club. Never i've seen such an inexplicable loss of form and confidence. Right now i imagine the whole club as the manor of the Addams Family with a big dark cloud on top of it and thunders appearing from time to time, and that is not good.

The theory i have, is that the players are drained out and running on their emergency fuel, both physically and mentally, maybe last season was too much for them, and now they just won't hit form. But it's just an opinion and sometime it doesn't even hold water for myself.

How much i would love to see what's happening behind the scenes.

There has also been a lot of bad luck.

The ball could have been over the line, technology can be too mean.

But surely we are always being told that in case of doubt it should be decided for the attacker, but Fabregas, once again, bad luck!

As you already said, Ramires could have buried that chance, it shouldn't happen.

What can i say, what can i do.

The club is falling apart, too slow in attack and little intention of stepping it up.

Mourinho was right, as much as i like Hazard and the others, they aren't ready to consistently perform to their heights.

Where are the leaders now?!

Dortmund failed big time last year, but i never expected Chelsea to copy that kind of stuff.

Slowly i'm getting nervous for reaching a top 4 position in the league.

Dude - don't be hard on yourself.

It's an admirable quality to remain loyal. I did for ages until something snapped inside me and I could no longer take it.

It seems you are still a while away from this.

What you describe is what I believe 99.99% of people feel when describing Mourinho - and there's some of us who believe it's time to change and others that hope Mou will change.

I just hate to see somebody who should be held in the highest esteem by Chelsea and fans, slowly falling apart in public.

Just how much further is he going to sink and the club with it?

I said it a while ago - maybe a sabbatical would help him right now to regain focus - maybe a lengthy ban by the FA might just be that avenue.

Everyone has their own expectations and limits.

Mourinho is digging a big hole and he is finding himself completely caught up in it, he needs help and love from some people in charge, otherwise shit will go bananas, an increase is always possible, sadly.

It's unbelievably for the fans to see him fail to this extent.

It's a big challenge for him, maybe too big, but if he can find a way out of it, he would have learnt a lot from it.

Do you really think Mourinho will change?

At some point he is going to start winning again, but his antics?!

In my point of view; never ever.

There are peope who like him for who he is, others who despise that kind of behaviour, it's that simple.

Yes, taking time off isn't a bad idea, but i don't think it is possible to get an interim to figure shit out and next season the portuguese would return. If he goes, he goes forever, and for me, that shouldn't happen, not at any price.

I'm deeply in pain, i respect everyone in here for their opinion and at the moment i don't have problems with anyone around here,

but this cirumstances really turn me off.

Need to go to the club

I agree with your post except for the Hiddink part. He is so past it. He did a good job six years ago but people need to let it go. It's arguably the last good job he did in his career.

Who do you suggest would be a good option until the end of the season?

I have never heard of this term haha.

It amazes me how attached people can get to a manager because I've never felt it with anyone. Ferguson and Wenger I understand because they were at the helm of complete transformations and stayed for so long.

I'm not bothered by his antics of yesterday. He's a strange man imo so I'm not surprised. But maybe I don't understand the severity of his actions.

The state of the team is what worries me. This is ridiculous.

No matter which team Mourinho coached over the years, people always referred to him as the Chelsea man.

Everyone has their own emotional conscience.

Mine is still filled with his first spell, that was special and magical and it's still firmly embedded in my head.

After his return the first 2 seasons weren't bad either, but now as you stated, it's getting ridiculous, putting it "breaking apart" is an understatement.

The phrase "one of us" doesn't come out of the blue. There are reasons why the connection runs deep and is both-sided.

Jose Mourinho puts himself out there, sometimes he overstepps a line, but he really wants to be here and be the Chelsea man.

Now we're on red alert, big calls has to happen.

Once again, Fabregas has been subbed off, maybe next he won't start, a man can hope.

I would like to see more direct players in the next match, maybe Hazard has to stay on the bench too.

Who do you suggest would be a good option until the end of the season?

I have no idea. I'm not so sure going for an interim manager is the way to go either. It's why I find this situation so difficult.

For some strange reason, interim managers tend to work for Chelsea. Grant, Hiddink, RDM and Benitez all did well in the end. But maybe the club should just stick with Mourinho until the end of the season like they did with Ancelotti in 10/11. But I guess the current situation with Mourinho is quite toxic and it's looking more and more like it won't get better. Then there's that stupid pay-off the club have to deal with. That ridiculous new contract truly bit the club in the ass.

It's really hard. All I want is for Chelsea to recover, I don't care who the manager is (as long as it's not some old fart).

I have no idea. I'm not so sure going for an interim manager is the way to go either. It's why I find this situation so difficult.

For some strange reason, interim managers tend to work for Chelsea. Grant, Hiddink, RDM and Benitez all did well in the end. But maybe the club should just stick with Mourinho until the end of the sseason like they did with Ancelotti in 10/11. But I guess the current situation with Mourinho is quite toxic and it's looking more and more like it won't get better. Then there's that stupid pay-off the club have to deal with. That ridiculous new contract truly bit the club in the ass.

It's really hard. All I want is for Chelsea to recover, I don't care who the manager is (as long as it's not some old fart).

Agreed.

Interim would not solve the burnt out problems.

It seems to me the players need kick of the arses, mou is still relevant.

You're will be digging his grave after mou gave you the league title last year?

For fuck sake, where is your logic?

Mou forever.

and you really think that would solve the problem?

you ungrateful after mou last year trophy?

how sad.

Chelsea fan who bought Vauxhall Zafira and TalkTalk Broadband asks what he did to deserve all this
unhappy-man-wifi-small.jpg

A man has started to wonder exactly what he did to the universe in order to have such bad luck recently.

Simon Williams, a lifelong Chelsea supporter, has seen his team’s form go to shit in the same month as his car exploding and his bank details being nabbed from his TalkTalk account.

“I must have run over a cat or something,” said Williams, “I would have buried it if I’d noticed the thing.”

“In my defence, it’s hard to see anything when there’s smoke pouring in from the air vents.”

“I tried to log on to the Internet to see if an exploding dashboard is a common fault in Vauxhalls, but then someone hacked TalkTalk and basically broke the Internet.”

“The way my luck’s going I’m quite surprised my house is still standing.”

“I don’t actually believe in Karma – because I’m not a child – but if I did, then I would definitely be banging on about it right now.”

Simon Williams has decided to book a holiday and just take a fortnight away from his countless problems.

“I’ve booked with Malaysia Airlines, and we’re going via the Bermuda Triangle,” said Williams.

When asked why this happens, God told us, “Actually, it’s because he doesn’t recycle, but don’t tell him, this is all quite fun.”

Chelsea fan who bought Vauxhall Zafira and TalkTalk Broadband asks what he did to deserve all this
unhappy-man-wifi-small.jpg

A man has started to wonder exactly what he did to the universe in order to have such bad luck recently.

Simon Williams, a lifelong Chelsea supporter, has seen his team’s form go to shit in the same month as his car exploding and his bank details being nabbed from his TalkTalk account.

“I must have run over a cat or something,” said Williams, “I would have buried it if I’d noticed the thing.”

“In my defence, it’s hard to see anything when there’s smoke pouring in from the air vents.”

“I tried to log on to the Internet to see if an exploding dashboard is a common fault in Vauxhalls, but then someone hacked TalkTalk and basically broke the Internet.”

“The way my luck’s going I’m quite surprised my house is still standing.”

“I don’t actually believe in Karma – because I’m not a child – but if I did, then I would definitely be banging on about it right now.”

Simon Williams has decided to book a holiday and just take a fortnight away from his countless problems.

“I’ve booked with Malaysia Airlines, and we’re going via the Bermuda Triangle,” said Williams.

When asked why this happens, God told us, “Actually, it’s because he doesn’t recycle, but don’t tell him, this is all quite fun.”

Hey matey, I am a fan of joke too, as you can see in joke thread, I made some joke posts.

Sorry mate, but can you explain to me what's the punchline?

then is then. what about now. i will be willing to take a risk with steve holland. maybe he call pull out an RDM out of the bag.

Steve Holland as far as I can remember had one manager job at Crewe and fluffed it big time, at least RDM had PL expierence as a #1.

Furthermore we need Holland to be the "Chelsea number two", because if Jose leaves Louro and Faria will follow suit, unless the latter is as good as Mou suggests and gets the gig himself.

Brendon Rodger may fit what we need

Long term manager

New generation

Modern football

Attacking style

Love passing football

Support Youth academy

This is not a joke all he lack was charisma to bring a star that Emanelo will help him

Brendon Rodger may fit what we need

Long term manager

New generation

Modern football

Attacking style

Love passing football

Support Youth academy

This is not a joke all he lack was charisma to bring a star that Emanelo will help him

That is a annoying joke, mate.

Brendan will get you nowhere.

Look what he did at liverpool, and you ann convince roman with your reason?

he is STILL here. i actually thought we might do an RDM with him - fire him in the middle of the night.

guess, we will have to be out of 2 competitions for roman and the board to wake up. SHAME