The Mourinho Thread

Daily Mail's latest article on Jose and his staff... Embarassing. This is not sports journalism anymore.

You would think Jose and his staff represent a threat to national security the way those wankers at Daily Mail write these days.

Vile human beings.

The article profiling every single staff member and throwing wild accusations and calling into question their character is crossing the line imo. That kind of stuff should not be published.

Exactly. In my opinion, the club should take legal action. It's not a sports critique, it's downright personal slander.

I think if the club doesn't take legal action, it's only because they don't even take this joke of a newspaper seriously.

Neil Ashton should be banned from ever attending press conferences at Stamford Bridge again. He should be given the same treatment Sir Alex used to dish out. Even by his wretched standards, this is hard to believe!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2951468/Jose-Mourinho-got-rivals-game-s-rulers-run-s-time-stop-madness.html?offset=0&max=100&jumpTo=comment-76810946#comment-76810946

Seriously, our club need to take action against this particular individual with a well known hatred of our club and our manager. I almost feel ashamed posting this trash, but it's for the benefit of others who won't see it.

"....its time to stop the madness"

Exactly, Neil Ashton.

Shut the f**k up.

Its as simple as that.

Hi!

Sorry to not answer you before, I had not read your post so far. Apologies.

I also thought it was insurmountable the attack of the Spanish press sensationalism against Mourinho, but seeing the sensationalist / disgusting attitude of the British press against Jose sport, I start to wonder what is the worst press.

The case of Spain is more complex because Mourinho was the coach of Real Madrid againts Guardiola`s which was formed by the majority of players that formed the Spanish team that won the European Championship and the World Cup. So many journalist attacked Jose because he ended with the hegemony of Barcelona in Spain and I was the first coach who win Guardiola`s Barcelona and he sank to Spanish players like Xavi, Pique and Busquets. Therefore, journalists saw in Mourinho a danger to the Spanish team.

But there were more important factors and is related to xenophobia in Spain against the Portuguese. For historical reasons, the Spanish and Portuguese nationalist have always been at odds, and many journalists used Jose as an excuse to criticize Portugal.

In Spain there are many of us who takes this as a joke (myself for example not waste my time to attack Portuguese or defend Spaniard, simply I enjoy the live), but other people in Spain are obsessed with the history of Spain and xenophobia attacks.

Many Spanish journalists made impossible the life of Jose and his family in Spain. With a totally unacceptable daily persecution.

For example, the newspaper AS public the training schedules of the Jose`s son, just so people could go to insult and threaten Jose`s child. Even Jose had to hire security for his child. It was embarrassing. In addition, sports newspapers published photos of the daughter of Jose, but Jose asked to let her in peace

The Spanish sports press / journalist are miserable

In addition, the Spanish journalists accused Jose of violent coach, defensive coach, they said that their players were indoctrinated to attack rivals ... The same garbage that now say the journalist in England, but much more exaggerated because at any stadiums of Spain people screaming at him Jose 'Mourinho death" or "Jose Mourinho son of a bitc " all the time with a hatred, rather than athletic, personal hatred, as if people in football stadiums Jose knew personally. This in England is quite impossible to pass, perhaps may jeer Jose, but that personal persecution is impossible to see in England.

I think the English journalists are copying the strategy of Spanish journalists to attack Jose. This is because Jose is not a submissive coach. He does not accept having to kneel before the mighty football as do others like Pellegrino or the loser of Wenger.

Jose is a passionate guy who defends his team above all else, even ahead of himself.

In addition, the British journalists have seen the large amount of money that have earned by Spanish journalists present to Jose as the villain of the movie forever. In Spain everything bad was because of Mourinho, even the economic crisis.

In Spain recently has died a violent / radical fan near the stadium of Atletico Madrid in a battle between skinheads, and many journalists have said that this was the legacy of violence by Mourinho. SHAMEFUL

I think Jose has seen that the English press has begun to use the same strategy of the Spanish press, and I think Jose has decided to stop these attacks and dealing with the press before these attacks end up in a situation like him paranoid happened in Spain.

I have said that Jose is losing its ironic smile perhaps because he feels totally misunderstood. Jose is already a legend in the Premier League, and many fans will respect him as a legend, but journalists and FA still insist attack him.

I think he feels misunderstood and I think the best thing we can all do is to support him. Jose is one of us and we have to support him unconditionally.

I support unconditionally Jose, the great majority members of this forum also support him unconditionally Jose, and the great majority of the supporters of Chelsea Jose we support wholeheartedly.

We all do this because Jose defends us UNCONDITIONALLY

All together we will win this war against journalists and FA

06-mourinhosreturn-gt.jpg

Defend Jose is defend US

Because

Jose is one of US

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Thank you very much for the reply. I didn't expect nor wanted you to go that much in depth with it, but I'm eternally grateful for it. I guess him being Portuguese and potentially dominating the best Spanish league was fuel to those miserable journalists' hatred against him. One last question, if you don't mind: Would you say that Cristiano sold his soul to the devil that is Madridismo at the time of Jose's feud with Casillas, so that there couldn't be any suspicion about him supporting his countryman?

While, I can't really go as in-depth as the brilliant Supporter has done, I'm not Spanish and my understanding of the language is pretty rudimentary, there is a pretty good movie on Youtube that explains Mourinho's tumultuous relationship with the press in Spain. It's long, but it's pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XEQX2lSbW0

Thank you very much, ma man. I'm not being superficial by saying that I'm gonna watch it with full curiosity! Cheers!!

Hi friend!

For me, Cristiano Ronaldo had a horrible behavior with Jose in his the last year at Real Madrid. I would say Cristiano Ronaldo betrayed Jose incomprehensibly.

It's a long story. Ronaldo arrived at Real Madrid in 2009, a year before Jose, and Madridismo not want you to him. The Madridismo is a very demanding hobby (very disloyal in my opinion), especially with foreign players, and they spent the first year of Ronaldo at Real Madrid beeping him and not recognizing their statistics (before Ronaldo came to Spain it was impossible that a player would make more than 40 goals per year). In short, the Madridismo attacked Cristiano Ronaldo with contempt.

The atmosphere in Spain with Ronaldo was also quite rude. In all stadiums all rival fans shouted him "That portugues, that son of a bitch is".

However, when Jose arrived at Real Madrid he made Ronaldo the Real Madrid star. Without Mourinho probably Madridismo would never have accepted Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo had many confrontation with Casillas because the Casillas's girlfriend, a famous journalist in Spain, said: "Cristiano Ronaldo is pimp and arrogant". And even in Spain was commented that they almost stick by this comment.

Jose did everything to help Cristiano Ronaldo.

But finally Casillas and some Spanish players like Sergio Ramos, were united against Jose and campaigned with his friends journalists (many personal friends) against Jose. And in that moment so important for Jose, Cristiano Ronaldo preferred to betray Jose and get to support Casillas.

In Spain many people criticized the attitude of Cristiano Ronaldo and Pepe (Pepe in Spain was called Hyena and murderer until Jose defended him). They behaved like freeloaders to rather betray Jose to maintain its spectacular salary at Real Madrid. At the end many players were put against Jose and the team was unmanageable.

For me, Cristiano Ronaldo was a traitor. First I was faced with Casillas, after Jose defended Cristiano Ronaldo and betting everything for him and finally, when he intuited that Jose could leave Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo preferred to betray Jose, saying all kinds of inappropriate comments about Jose, and Christian Ronaldo became friends with Casillas.

Jose had trouble at Real Madrid because Real Madrid is a team of stars, Drama queens. With many players who do not control their egos. It is a completely abnormal situation.

If a coach at Real Madrid asked summon the players of Real Madrid the day before a match in a hotel to make players not go to partys, the players of Real Madrid organized a riot against the coach. It is outrageous. Real Madrid players behave like childrens.

I will give you an example. Real Madrid has an agreement with Audi for which, apart from sport the logo of Audi in newsrooms and others, Real Madrid players have to take any official event of Real Madrid the Audi car. Instead, players staged a mutiny against Pellegrino and got that instead of taking cars Audi, they could bring their Ferraris and Lamborghini.

However, when Jose arrived at Real Madrid he said: "The player who does not take the car of the Audi brand to official events will be fined and will not let them in to the sports city of Real Madrid and Santiago Bernabeu with a car of another brand. "

Players heeded Jose and they used Audi since. Instead, now the players of Real Madrid lead back their Ferraris and Lamborghini. They manage the coaches at their own whim. And Jose never allow anybody to handle him.

The players of Real Madrid is ungovernable for any coach with a minimum of discipline. Not only Jose.

In summary. Ronaldo's attitude against Jose was disgusting. A filthy, own a small child treason because Cristiano Ronaldo is like a small child who cries constantly to be embraced by their daddies.

Many people say that Jose failure at Real Madrid and that is false. Before Real Madrid was a mediocre club and is now a TOP team. And that's thanks to Jose.

I remember when Ricardo Carvalho left the Real Madrid I said: "At Real Madrid players have childish behavior I had never experienced anything like it in my career Chelsea also had great players, but they behaved professionally, without egos and.. thinking about his companions and his team. Real Madrid is different, a team with stars with much ego. Jose no failure in the Real Madrid ".

To my Carvalho is an honest person, and what he said is very similar to what I think. Jose no failure at Real Madrid, Real Madrid is just a team with players who behave like wayward young children. And Cristiano Ronaldo is the most whimsical child in the world.

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Atleast Christiano is better human as messi, this dictator sacked the fking president and forced him to a new election in the summer because of his childish behauvior

Atleast Christiano is better human as messi, this dictator sacked the fking president and forced him to a new election in the summer because of his childish behauvior

Hi.

Well, without any intention to offend you friend, that's not exactly so. Barcelona president has resigned because he has cheated to the tax department of Spain because he has not paid taxes for the signing of Neymar.

Barcelona said that Neymar had cost them only 25 million, but now the Spanish justice has shown that, at least, Barcelona had paid for Neymar 97 million. And yet this open research and Spanish journalists of Judicial Affairs say, including premiums the father of Neymar, that the total amount of the signing of Neymar could be 125 million.

In addition, Bartomeu (Barcelona president) has not been elected by the partners / owners of Barcelona. They had chosen Rosell (former president of Barcelona), but Rosell has also been accused of having defrauded to the tax department of Spain (this guy also can not go to Brazil because Brazilian justice would take him him in jail for cheating to the tax department of Brazil).

Barcelona president has resigned by corruption scandals. Even the former president of Bacelona before Rosell and Bartomeu, Joan Laporta, also has problems with Spanish justice (Rossel and Bartomeu have accused Joan Laporta to steal money from Barcelona).

Cristiano Ronaldo abuse miserably with Jose.

Jose gave ALL to Cristiano Ronaldo and Cristiano Ronaldo betrayed Jose.

Ricardo Carvalho, ONE OF US, said that Real Madrid players behaved in an unprofessional manner with Jose.

Cristiano Ronaldo behaves like a small child, we already have seen him in Premier League...

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Hi friend!

For me, Cristiano Ronaldo had a horrible behavior with Jose in his the last year at Real Madrid. I would say Cristiano Ronaldo betrayed Jose incomprehensibly.

It's a long story. Ronaldo arrived at Real Madrid in 2009, a year before Jose, and Madridismo not want you to him. The Madridismo is a very demanding hobby (very disloyal in my opinion), especially with foreign players, and they spent the first year of Ronaldo at Real Madrid beeping him and not recognizing their statistics (before Ronaldo came to Spain it was impossible that a player would make more than 40 goals per year). In short, the Madridismo attacked Cristiano Ronaldo with contempt.

The atmosphere in Spain with Ronaldo was also quite rude. In all stadiums all rival fans shouted him "That portugues, that son of a bitch is".

However, when Jose arrived at Real Madrid he made Ronaldo the Real Madrid star. Without Mourinho probably Madridismo would never have accepted Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo had many confrontation with Casillas because the Casillas's girlfriend, a famous journalist in Spain, said: "Cristiano Ronaldo is pimp and arrogant". And even in Spain was commented that they almost stick by this comment.

But finally Casillas and some Spanish players like Sergio Ramos, were united against Jose and campaigned with his friends journalists (many personal friends) against Jose. And in that moment so important for Jose, Cristiano Ronaldo preferred to betray Jose and get to support Casillas.

In Spain many people criticized the attitude of Cristiano Ronaldo and Pepe (Pepe in Spain was called Hyena and murderer until Jose defended him). They behaved like freeloaders to rather betray Jose to maintain its spectacular salary at Real Madrid. At the end many players were put against Jose and the team was unmanageable.

For me, Cristiano Ronaldo was a traitor. First I was faced with Casillas, after Jose defended Cristiano Ronaldo and betting everything for him and finally, when he intuited that Jose could leave Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo preferred to betray Jose, saying all kinds of inappropriate comments about Jose, and Christian Ronaldo became friends with Casillas.

Jose had trouble at Real Madrid because Real Madrid is a team of stars, Drama queens. With many players who do not control their egos. It is a completely abnormal situation.

If a coach at Real Madrid asked summon the players of Real Madrid the day before a match in a hotel to make players not go to partys, the players of Real Madrid organized a riot against the coach. It is outrageous. Real Madrid players behave like childrens.

I will give you an example. Real Madrid has an agreement with Audi for which, apart from sport the logo of Audi in newsrooms and others, Real Madrid players have to take any official event of Real Madrid the Audi car. Instead, players staged a mutiny against Pellegrino and got that instead of taking cars Audi, they could bring their Ferraris and Lamborghini.

However, when Jose arrived at Real Madrid he said: "The player who does not take the car of the Audi brand to official events will be fined and will not let them in to the sports city of Real Madrid and Santiago Bernabeu with a car of another brand. "

Players heeded Jose and they used Audi since. Instead, now the players of Real Madrid lead back their Ferraris and Lamborghini. They manage the coaches at their own whim. And Jose never allow anybody to handle him.

The players of Real Madrid is ungovernable for any coach with a minimum of discipline. Not only Jose.

In summary. Ronaldo's attitude against Jose was disgusting. A filthy, own a small child treason because Cristiano Ronaldo is like a small child who cries constantly to be embraced by their daddies.

Many people say that Jose failure at Real Madrid and that is false. Before Real Madrid was a mediocre club and is now a TOP team. And that's thanks to Jose.

I remember when Ricardo Carvalho left the Real Madrid I said: "At Real Madrid players have childish behavior I had never experienced anything like it in my career Chelsea also had great players, but they behaved professionally, without egos and.. thinking about his companions and his team. Real Madrid is different, a team with stars with much ego. Jose no failure in the Real Madrid ".

To my Carvalho is an honest person, and what he said is very similar to what I think. Jose no failure at Real Madrid, Real Madrid is just a team with players who behave like wayward young children. And Cristiano Ronaldo is the most whimsical child in the world.

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Thank you for the reply! I honestly think that Ancelotti learned from what Mourinho endured against those egoistical p*tos, and he's being two-faced with the man-management. Deep inside, he knows that any of the star players would organize a lynch mob against him if he flat-out told them they weren't performing very well and they would have to be second-fiddle to a not so star player.

@Supporter, can I just say that your way with words is astonishing! I didn't know Jose was so badly treated in Spain.

Could you link me to that Ricky Carvalho interview? I'd like to read it :)

I need to watch that documentary posted earlier in this thread.

I just hope we can demolish PSG. Real Madrid in QF would be a dream. I want us to knock those fuckers out.

@Supporter, can I just say that your way with words is astonishing! I didn't know Jose was so badly treated in Spain.

Could you link me to that Ricky Carvalho interview? I'd like to read it :)

I need to watch that documentary posted earlier in this thread.

I just hope we can demolish PSG. Real Madrid in QF would be a dream. I want us to knock those fuckers out.

Hi friend!

Yes. I found some links to Spanish websites (Although I put down to the links translated). The translation from Google Translator is horrible. I tried to translate it better if someone did not understand what Carvalho said.

I hope are well understood the words of Ricardo Carvalho, he defends Jose, Carvalho said that Jose is "honest, sincere and correct".

* Link in English (But at this link Carvalho just talk about Jose). http://www.squawka.com/news/former-chelsea-star-ricardo-carvalho-forgives-jose-mourinho-after-dropping-him/178071

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problems in the white dress (in Real Madrid)

Ricardo Carvalho. "There were big discussions at Real Madrid".

Ricardo Carvalho: "Every team is a story. In Porto and Chelsea nobody at reacted badly, in Inter I imagine that was the same. In Real Madrid was different because some players were unhappy and from there everything is complicated. You have to respect the hierarchy. The player must play, the coach decide, and the manager manage ".

Ricardo Carvalho. "Outside the locker room they (journalist) talked more than what really happened".

Ricardo Carvalho. "With Mourinho I was fine, no problems. He explained the situation. When I came back from injury he said he could not change the defense. When I needed I was not, I understood but did not like to stay outside. The important thing is that Mourinho tells you the things to your face although you do not agree with him. he was always sincere and correct".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original link (In spanish). http://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/111422-real-madrid-vestuario-carvalho-discusiones-mourinho-casillas-cristiano-ronaldo/

Google translation. http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defensacentral.com%2Freal_madrid%2F111422-real-madrid-vestuario-carvalho-discusiones-mourinho-casillas-cristiano-ronaldo%2F&sandbox=1

Original link (In spanish). http://www.madridismosubversivo.es/carvalho-hubo-grandes-discusiones-entre-mourinho-cr7-y-casillas/

Google translation. http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.madridismosubversivo.es%2Fcarvalho-hubo-grandes-discusiones-entre-mourinho-cr7-y-casillas%2F&sandbox=1

I hope that with these links will understood what I was saying. Carvalho defends Jose. He says he saw behavior in the Real Madrid who had not seen in Porto and Chelsea, and says he imagines that the Inter the situation would be very similar to Porto and Chesea.

I wish I have helped with this message to all forum members know the words about Jose from Ricardo Carvalho.

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Hi friend!

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Hi Supporter, big friend of this forum.

Thank you for all your quality posts, I've almost liked all of them because they are so good!

I'm also a big big Mourinho fan since his first spell at Chelsea and have watched all his Inter and Madrid matches.

In his final year at Madrid almost all the players turned against Mourinho, I tried to find out who didn't do that and have concluded these players:

- Oezil, thanked him via FB + hugged him after first march at Arsenal and called him "the best manager and like a father"

- Khedira, made a photo collage and posted it on FB.

- Alonso, who said the Mourinho's method was like his fathers

- Arbeloa, had fights with Cassilas and kept supporting Mourinho.

- Varane, keeps saying positive things about Mou.

- Diego Lopez, made first GK.

- Modric, didn't really bad mouthed Mou in public.

- Obviously Essien, our Chelsea legend.

- And now you've added Carvalho.

I always had a feeling Ramos, Pepe, Casillas, Ronaldo, Marcelo lead the "anti-Mou camp" and the weaker players just followed them because of the pressure. (Di Maria, Coentrao etc)

Am I right about these players and are there other players who supported Mou?