test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

4. Cesc Fàbregas

Started by Special Juan,

5,705 posts in this topic

I fully admit I was skeptical. I did actually like him when he was at Arsenal, I just hope he is still as good and will be a great asset of the team.

I watched that wee documentary with him last night and then when I heard the news today. I have decided to be very positive about the move.

Welcome to Chelsea Cesc :wave:

Muzchap likes this

Well, seeing how he didnt take no8 prove he realized that he was too far with Frankie (talk about contribution level).

Its a good manner from him to Chelsea fans.

But to Gooners? :Goober:

Once a Gunner still a Blues!

RoyalBlues, Redondo, Roquila and 1 other like this

Not that excited tbh, he has alot to prove

Life and soul of the party ain't ya?

This guy is EXACTLY what we need - you want great passing, calmness on the ball - employ a Spaniard...

Costa must be delighted

Fabregas has vision - something you cannot train, he is great at passing and will fill the massive hole in the centre of the pitch this club has...

Please tell me why he has a lot to prove?

Mufassir08 and sodasys like this

Welcome, Cesc. I wouldn't go as far by saying everything is forgotten, but now you have our full support. Respect the shirt, always give your best and it might not be too long from now when all the fans start geniunely liking you. There is an example you can follow and his name is Ashley Cole.

Please tell me why he has a lot to prove?

His past success doesn't grant him any leeway, at Chelsea he's still a zero and has everything to prove.

Madmax, Styles and Jason like this

Well, Cole is leaving, if not already.

Ow, i though you forget about Cole being ex-Arsenil because his blood is already so damn blue! :lol:

Redondo likes this

Because no one left in bitter circumstances and we are not a selling club. We only sell a player once we don't need them anymore and getting a great fee for them. That is why the likes of Ba and Mikel haven't been able to sign for another club yet, we don't give away players even when we don't need them.

Why are you telling me this, like it's something I don't know or any Chelsea fan with even a morsel of grey matter would know?

When Mourinho was sacked there were mass protests outside the bridge, nobody was burning anything. There was a 'Roman & Carlo Out!' banner outside Cobham, Benitez held up a Chelsea shirt with his name on upon arrival, that could have been a target.

Muzchap likes this