Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Can't cope with another Fabregas to United saga. The last one was a complete farce.

They actually have a manager now and obscene, "buying the league if it were anyone but United" type wages to offer.

Guillem Ballbag seems pretty adamant that Barca would accept a bid of €40m. Can see both United and Arse paying that.

They actually have a manager now and obscene, "buying the league if it were anyone but United" type wages to offer.

Guillem Ballbag seems pretty adamant that Barca would accept a bid of €40m. Can see both United and Arse paying that.

Balague is a complete oxygen thief.

i think he would be a poor signing for either club, and a better one for us.

Balague is a complete oxygen thief.

why do you think that? always seemed like a decent man to me.

Think it depends on where he's played. He'd be a pointless signing for all of us if we planned on using him as a false 9 or AM since all three sides are stacked in that department, but if he's used as a CM than he'd be great for any of United, Arsenal, or ourselves.

Full of his own self-importance and thinks he is the god of all things journalism of Spanish football.

@ChelsTransfer: Manchester United, Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea all on alert as Cesc Fabregas considers return to England. (Telegraph) #CFC #FCB

@ChelsTransfer: Barcelona hold a strong interest in David Luiz and are willing to offer Alex Song as part of a player-plus-cash deal (Telegraph) #FCB #CFC

@ChelsTransfer: But Mourinho would be far more attracted to the prospect of a straight swap [that would involve Luiz] for Fabregas. (Telegraph) #FCB #CFC

@ChelsTransfer: Mourinho has made Paulinho a target as a long-term replacement for Lampard, but Fabregas would represent better quality (Telegraph) #CFC

@ChelsTransfer: Pep Guardiola remains a big fan of Fabregas but the player is thought to favour the Premier League over Germany. (Telegraph) #CFC #FCB

----------Costa----------

Hazard-----------Willian

-----Oscar---Cesc-------

----------Matic------------

Don't like the cunt but that is some midfield and attack.

Cesc is a Champions League Boegy. Lost in the final in 2006, now at Barca and can't even get a sniff for a final spot.

Fabregas? The 'I'll-shove-your-legend-Lampard' Fabregas? The 'I'll-spit-in-Ballack's-face' Fabregas?

This Barcelona cunt can rot in that shithole with his 'Barca DNA'.

this post deserves to be in this page too

Barcelona hold a strong interest in David Luiz and are willing to offer Alex Song as part of a player-plus-cash deal, but Mourinho would be far more attracted to the prospect of a straight swap [that would involve Luiz] for Fabregas. (Telegraph)

cant believe people WANT him here. this guy is a cunt. and not just a normal cunt but a special kind. its shameful how much the fans just love playing fifa/fm that they will WANT any whore of a player.

remember ballack and lamps.

if this cunt comes here, it will be worse than the benitez appointment.

Do we have so many other quality options to "dream" about? (in a position we desperately need a top player)