test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

The Board

Started by The only place to be,

610 posts in this topic
7 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

side from Kante I don't really see these excellent buys, considering without Champions League football Man Utd recruited Pogba, Zlatan, Bailly and Mkhitaryan.

We are NOT utd. We are nowhere near as big as united are. 

Sorry, but it's ridiculous to even compare.

Muzchap, OhForAGreavsie and Barbara like this

I think its a job well done considering how crazy the market is. Kante has to be the signing of the window by a mile! 

January is only 4 months away, personally I would still like to add an additional striker, perhaps by Jan Morata will be sick of the Madrid bench! Hopefully Christensen has a great season and develops more which will solve our CB issues for next season. 

Muzchap likes this

I think its a job well done considering how crazy the market is. Kante has to be the signing of the window by a mile! 

January is only 4 months away, personally I would still like to add an additional striker, perhaps by Jan Morata will be sick of the Madrid bench! Hopefully Christensen has a great season and develops more which will solve our CB issues for next season. 

Very good window. We haven't overspent tbh and have brought in quality in areas we needed strengthening. Kante and Michy are great acquisitions, especially the former, and can only see them both getting better. Alonso I honestly know zero about so we will see, but if he turns out to be very good player for us then that's an added bonus. Luiz we know all about, so be interesting to see Conte can do with him. We've spent the same amount on 4 players as Utd have on 2  

Muzchap likes this

This is what I was trying to say earlier. Overpay for TOP QUALITY players or buy clowns like Luiz who will not improve team at all. And now we play with Luiz, Ivanovic and Cahill which is a disgrace. They are Stoke quality players at their best. Fuck this board and Abramovich. The owner keeps his trust in Emenalo and his stupid board so he deserves a lot of blame. What are we gonna do next? Probably sack Conte in a few months time and here wo go again. Appoint Hiddink. Take someone next season and stay with same team ago which finished 10 last season and will finish no higher than 6th this term.

blues.bridge likes this

Absolutely shameful from the board. Conte is getting absolutely pelted on here (and for some decisions rightly so) but come on FFS, the board have done precious little to rejuvenated an already failing squad and in particular defence. FUCKING SHAME ON THEM. 

the problems come from very far away!
the coach, the rose, the market, the load fucks loans are all mistake of leadership and stuff that not  are able to built a long term project, like juventus, bvb,bayern, barcellona or other, but also project less important! the only things could save us is that the club is bought from someone else! Bill gates is time come's to play!

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Don't worry they will sack the coach and go back to the same shenanigans. 

Next season we'll still have Terry-Cahill-Luiz-Zouma as defenders.

Tautvix likes this

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Next season we'll still have Terry-Cahill-Luiz-Zouma as defenders.

the next season we won't have fabregas, courtois, hazard and costa that They rightly will  demand the transfer !

On 24/5/2014 at 2:14 PM, edetarod said:

venduto KDB, Mata e Luiz, essenzialmente 3 giocatori panchina per noi, per i 100m

fare un inchino :clap:

hahaahahhahahahahahhahhhahahah