Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

we should go out to score...away goals are very important and their defense is shit. if we score 2, I think we are through. 1 and we are in a good position. Drogba obivously the player to watch for. if everything goes right, we should win this.

do these mongs Chelsea. Pricks have been vandalizing the areas around Stamford Bridge with their shit graffiti saying 'Think twice about going to Istanbul' and 'Be afraid, Gala are coming', 'Gala hooligans'. Absolute bunch of mongs.

This. I wish for a deja vu of the 1-6 spanking they got by Real. Humiliate them at their own sh*thole of a backyard. I still remember what a nuisance they were after the draw on this site, the facebook page, etc.

I would like to see us just test the water in the first half. Control the midfield, wear them down for around 60 minutes then try to nick 1-2 away goals towards the end. Athletico did it away vs Milan and are now in a good position to go through. It won't be easy as we tend to struggle with aggressive teams this season.

Mourinho after the game yesterday...

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3681858/title/final-whistle-verdict-we-did-everything

Mourinho said Oscar was withdrawn due to injury and provided an update on other absentees

'Today he was saying he could cope with the pain, it's not a dangerous one, just a painful one. He said he could cope with the situation, clearly he couldn't.

'We have three days so let's see. With Mikel and David Luiz, I don't know if they can recover. It's important we have at least one of them because we don't have Matic for the Champions League.

'Ramires had a similar situation to Oscar, I tried to protect him and not play him but the game demanded I play him. Clearly, though, he could cope with the situation.'

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Luiz - Mikel

Ramires - Willian - Hazard

Torres

Galatasaray 0 Chelsea 3

Torres

Hazard

Luiz

They are woeful defensively, we should be ripping them to pieces! and in attack they are not all that! Cahill and JT will know how to stop Didier and Mikel is capable of keeping Sneijder in his back pocket.

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Luiz - Mikel

Ramires - Willian - Hazard

Torres

Galatasaray 0 Chelsea 3

Torres,

Hazard,

Luiz

They are woeful defensively, we should be ripping them to pieces! and in attack they are not all that! Cahill and JT will know how to stop Didier and Mikel is capable of keeping Sneijder in his back pocket.

Ramires on the wing just makes me puke. If we are to use Rami, luiz and mikel there is NO other way to go than a 4-3-3.

And please dear God dont let us see Torres in that starting lineup.

Ramires on the wing just makes me puke. If we are to use Rami, luiz and mikel there is NO other way to go than a 4-3-3.

And please dear God dont let us see Torres in that starting lineup.

you must have missed our league game against City at the Etihad.

if Rami, Luiz and Mikel start there NO way Jose will change it to a 4-3-3! Rami - Willian - Hazard worked a treat against City, and it will be similar in this game as Galatasaray leave a lot of space to counter attack!

you must have missed our league game against City at the Etihad.

if Rami, Luiz and Mikel start there NO way Jose will change it to a 4-3-3! Rami - Willian - Hazard worked a treat against City, and it will be similar in this game as Galatasaray leave a lot of space to counter attack!

No, just no. With Iva and Rami at that right wing we wont have much to offer from there.

There is just no reason to use Rami as a RW when we've got enough wingers now.