Willian

Jase

39 minutes ago, Abreu03 said:

EEsw1MKWsAA6sSb.jpg

Don’t expect willian to become, now at 31, the player he never was.

he’s always been a headless chicken. Can expect good runs, good work rate, and the occasional shot when he’s on his day (in a blue moon), but that’s pretty much it.

he was hardly the worst attacker today against Valencia however frustrating his decisions may be.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
2 hours ago, Abreu03 said:
EEsw1MKWsAA6sSb.thumb.jpg.1c8b623d5d629406601352d1f7653858.jpg

Doesn't know what end product is

Guess its not just decision making but arrogance too IMO.

He has a couple good games here and there and he usualy scores an odd key goal/indicidual action. I dont remember him being our real creative player, creating chance after chance in a match in a long time.

Guess its not just decision making but arrogance too IMO.
He has a couple good games here and there and he usualy scores an odd key goal/indicidual action. I dont remember him being our real creative player, creating chance after chance in a match in a long time.
Arrogance is the perfect word. He sees himself as some sort of WC talent when he's actually no better than a squad player.

Guess Barca interest has gone to his head.

His attitude is a disgrace. 

I want this vermin gone a.s.a.p. I almost feel like not watching when he plays. 

I couldn't give a fuck if he scores a hat trick in every game from now until he leaves... his stinking attitude is unforgivable. 

Rarely (if ever) do I ever dislike a player who represents our club this much. I hate the way he plays and on the surface it appears as though he has a toxic personality. Once we get rid of him we will have no more “bad eggs”.

Frank is changing our culture.

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

But it's frustrating it's for free. 

Who cares... 

Just wanna celebrate the exit of willian...

Pulisic with the way he is adapting to the league and the condition of his physicality already registered 2 PL assists... 

1 minute ago, Alabama said:

Who cares... 

Just wanna celebrate the exit of willian...

Pulisic with the way he is adapting to the league and the condition of his physicality already registered 2 PL assists...

One in PL and one in Super Cup.