Willian

Jase

Everything about Willian screams B2B central midfielder to me. He's like a good version of Ramires. Lets stop playing him in advanced positions and let him do what he does best in the area of the pitch we get dominated in due to Fab/Matic being slow.

Willian has the classic quality of Brazilian players but with the tactical discipline of the players trained by Jose. The perfect blend.

This season Willian needs to play more liberated on the pitch (not being a false right-back when we defend) and, in this way, he can exploit all his magic. Hazard - Willian - Pedro can be something crazy. An offensive revolution.

For me Willian was fantastic yesterday. With personality to play in the center and moving continuously.

This guy is a player designed by Jose and he should not go anywhere. This year will be the year of his definitive consolidation.

Regards.

Willian is fine as our 3rd AM. With Fabregas in the DP we'll never be able to play with classic roles anyway, so as long as Willian helps Matic defending for Fabregas while keeping possession when we're attacking Willian's alright. We could do better but as of right now, he's one of our least problems.

Willian fanboys are reaching Torres fanboys level. The amount of excuse is unreal.

Watching Pedro was like watching Diego Costa initial games. Torres and other strikers we had made us forget what a good striker looked like until Diego Costa arrived. Same with Pedro, completely remained us what a RW is capable and should do. Fanboys wants you to believe that Willian has been poor because of Ivanovic, Pedro debunked that myth already.

Lol some are drooling over a simple pass on the counter like it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Well your a hater if you think he did not do well for Costa's goal. Had that been one of your fanboys you probably would have been drooling over it. Anyway, let's wait till the end of the season and see how much he contributes. I am sure he will prove to be a vital asset and silence some haters like you. I do believe the goals will come and even if it does not, I am confident we will get goals from all around the team. He does not score and assist much, yet remains he a key player for Mourinho? Coincidence or what?

Even with Pedro in, I still can see Willian being a vital player. I really do hope he adds goals to his game to silence haters like you. Since you used the word 'fanboys' to refer to people who appreciate him, I will refer to you as a 'hater' as you will wait to pounce him for any bad error he does. You probably will go hiding when he does play well though.

I`ve no desire to make decisions I don`t have to and wouldn`t have any bearing on where he is played by those who actually have the power to decide.but I like Willian as a player for our matchday squad we need to keep.

enjoyed watching him at the Hawthornes yesterday when he was on..our 3 behind Costa worked well together ,would have taken Cesc off when we had to rejuggle things. tho not turning on Cesc like some have chosen to do,he clearly is out of form at the moment and Willian`s legs would have been better suited to play 10 man football.with him playing deeper and charging forward when we counter attacked.

Willian is way better than Oacar, not even a question. The goals are coming. He was one of the most important players today smh.

Don't make me laugh Willian has never been a goal scorer or assister even when playing in shit leagues what do think will change now at 27?? Oscar on form is way better than Willian in every aspect bar dribbling. Oscar is a better pressed of the ball, better striker of the ball, has better vision, and can actually score goals something very important for our number 10 to do since we only play 1 striker