Willian

Jase

What's with this autism bs? A bit unpleasant?

Don't worry mate, I've seen what this guy looks like, can't take anything he says seriously knowing who's typing it.

Imagine trying to dissect who somebody 'is' their 'core' based on postings from an 'anonymous' member of an internet forum. :lol:

Don't worry mate, I've seen what this guy looks like, can't take anything he says seriously knowing who's typing it.

Imagine trying to dissect who somebody 'is' their 'core' based on postings from an 'anonymous' member of an internet forum. :lol:

'He' is seen a picture of 'me' ergo he knows 'who' I 'am'. If it were that easy, we'd be soul mates. Unless we are, of course.

Personally, I can't take you seriously because of the content you post. :tiphat:

Anyway back on topic before I give you a warning about thread derailment [not that I would ever do such a thing]. :yay:

Why would anyone support Willian? He is slow, not very creative, not even in the top 5 of our team in terms of skills, he can't shoot, his passing/crossing is way below average, and to top it all off he slows down the tempo massively. Not to mention he has this grumpy/unimpressed look on his face all the time, as if it's somebody else's fault he can't finish from less than ten yards out.

Why would anyone support Willian? He is slow, not very creative, not even in the top 5 of our team in terms of skills, he can't shoot, his passing/crossing is way below average, and to top it all off he slows down the tempo massively. Not to mention he has this grumpy/unimpressed look on his face all the time, as if it's somebody else's fault he can't finish from less than ten yards out.

I stopped reading from there :doh:

Image what the sudden exclusion of W. Borges from our roster would do to its overall technique levels. He is not the Hazard type of player and ppl should stop looking for goals/assists in him but rather what brings to the team. One of the few players i normally feel perfectly safe when having the ball. Can't say that about nearly half the team atm.

Well, at least I know the players full names from now on. Instead of living ignorant and thinking just 'Willian' is his entire name.

Like I didn't know John Obi Mikel's real name isn't...John Obi Mikel. :ph34r:

Don't you dare disrespect Nchekwube

Image what the sudden exclusion of W. Borges from our roster would do to its overall technique levels. He is not the Hazard type of player and ppl should stop looking for goals/assists in him but rather what brings to the team. One of the few players i normally feel perfectly safe when having the ball. Can't say that about nearly half the team atm.

For me a 10 should score and assist...

Tbh, neither Oscar or Willian are adequete number 10 for a club trying to be Europe's best, imo. But it's not the major concern in light of the current problems we still have, next summer it should be a priority imo. Depending on how Coutinho does this season, it's worth looking at him.

Getting another #10 when our central midfield isnt sorted makes no sense. As long as Cesc-Matic is our pivot and Mourinho plays Ramires in every big game because of that, we need a midfielder who fits to every kind of game.

Coutinho wouldnt change a thing about our balance, Pogba and Koke will.

Getting another #10 when our central midfield isnt sorted makes no sense. As long as Cesc-Matic is our pivot and Mourinho plays Ramires in every big game because of that, we need a midfielder who fits to every kind of game.

Coutinho wouldnt change a thing about our balance, Pogba and Koke will.

Yeah that's why I said it's not our major concern. We can get by with Willian/Oscar now, especially if we can get Hazard back up to his usual form. I definitely agree about centre midfield and it is a shame we've left it a bit too late to make any meaningful CM signings.