Eden Hazard

the wes

Yeah to be fair I'm 39 and getting into Gazza mode :)

I'm sure the young uns burn it off shit quick though, I don't ever remember worrying about my weight until I was mid 30's :(

Hah, I gained about 4kg a year during my first four years of college... :P

It stabilized right before I started looking funny.

He wasn't fatter than last season, where he practically dragged the rest of the team to the title.

What month? He was podgy at the start of 2014 and 2015 and started slow before hitting that scintillating form that led us to the title.

Maybe I'm being overly critical because of what happened at Leicester.

Yes, because it is pure conjecture. Not fact. It may well be true, but you don't know that. Hence: if it is mere conjecture, commit it to the flames. Source: David Hume, one of britains greatest philosophers.

Indeed my theory is merely built around speculation but my gut feeling is that Eden gave up wanting to play for Jose. Though I do have conflicting feelings towards that theory because Eden did show glimpses of the man who ran riot last season. The whole thing is truly a mess. I guess we will never actually know what was really going on. The media will spin whatever is said by all parties involved.

1919198_10205614713755662_78663027607530

Lol, how did he know?

Won't be surprised though. They seemed like they were quarreling, anytime I saw hazard was subbed off he'll walk past Mourinho.

That eva stuff came back to haunt Chelsea. I think she was pretty close with some players than I thought.

Rob Beasley: "If you watched Hazard at Leicester, if that wasn't a guy that showed no guts or stomach for the fight I have never seen one"

Rob Beasley: "When you have players like that, you are going to have problems as a manager no matter who you are." (BBC)

Wow - way to turn on one of our best players...

Hazard has been poor this season, but everybody else has too, except Wllian and Own Goal

We have ZERO attacking philosophy - Mourinho is ruining players

Drop Hazard into City, Arsenal or Pool and he would shine.

I don't get the hatred for him at the moment, I really don't - he was unlucky to score against Porto - it's fine margins.

An attacking winger needs good movement in the box and a decent midfield to play with - we don't have this? Why are we expecting miracles from him?

Seriously, bring *any* attack minded coach in and watch the change in Hazard.

For €30 million euros he's still the best bit of business we have done since Didier :)

Lay off the guy - T'is the season of goodwill to all men (and animals, except Turkeys it seems!) :)

People really are ridiculous aren't they? As fickle as a pickle.

Lmao nice limerick :) something made me smile on the TC forums :) didn't think that would happen for a while :)

Heh, thanks.

I think sometimes a lot of people forget these 'superstars' are humans too. They are bound to all the same emotions as all of us. Everyone even footballers have bosses they don't get along with.