Eden Hazard

the wes

This thread should be locked for a few weeks, to save people the embarrassment of seeing this vitriol they have written be proven untrue.

It's just ridiculous - Hazard and Cesc got Mourinho sacked? Yeah, definitely! Of course, it's that simple!

What about the way Mou treated the staff, the humiliation of Matic, the constant meltdowns in public?

Even if Cesc did speak out - I don't mind that, he's had a few decent'ish managers in his career and he probably thought this situation was mental... Commenting on something and causing Mou to be sacked are poles apart.

It's like Disney listening to one negative review of the new star wars film and then pulling it from the cinemas... Yeah not gonna happen.

Well said mate! :clap::clap:

People buying into this media inside sources free-for-all?! <_<

I absolutely detest when an article has a 'source' and that is all it says. No quotes or anything like that, just an 'inside source'. People eat it up.

I hate the English media.

I absolutely detest when an article has a 'source' and that is all it says. No quotes or anything like that, just an 'inside source'. People eat it up.

I hate the English media.

Ditto, this thread and the media 'leaks' combined makes a cracking episode of Eastenders.. :readthemessage:

Ditto, this thread and the media 'leaks' combined makes a cracking episode of Eastenders.. :readthemessage:

If this thread is Eastenders, Cesc's is 'Home and Away' and the Mourinho thread is 'Made in Chelsea'.

It's almost like Orwell's 1984, taking everything at face value and believing the propaganda.

If this thread is Eastenders, Cesc's is 'Home and Away' and the Mourinho thread is 'Made in Chelsea'.

It's almost like Orwell's 1984, taking everything at face value and believing the propaganda.

Print it or post it on social media and people will believe it. These 'journos' should be held more accountable for the influence they clearly have but will they? Naaa not on your life! Absolute charlatans!

I know Mourinho was a huge figure but wow, some really are more loyal with the man than the actual club.

Haha it is pretty crazy, isn't it? Mourinho has his faults but boy does he know how to create a hugely faithful cult of fans wherever he goes. I've certainly not been immune to his spell either and I wish him all the best, but definitely not at the expense of Chelsea. Following his sacking here, Marca and AS both did a poll asking whether the fans would want Mourinho to return to Madrid and in both polls the vote was approximately split at 50%. Even after all the drama there, many desperately want him back: 'Mourinhistas'. An incredibly divisive character, to say the least. I see a lot of United (among other clubs') fans claiming not to want him, which is completely reasonable, but Mourinho hasn't created that emotional connection with their fanbase (yet). Football is an emotional game with fickle fans and it wouldn't be surprising to see many against Mourinho soon changing their minds were he to join their club, once again establishing the 'one of us' mentality and once again polarising opinion.

i've read a lot of football forums and bluemoon is by far the worst. You can't read one page without someone blasting the manager or one of their players and calling them a cunt and such.

One of the things i always liked about TalkChelsea was the fact that most posters on here actually tried to debate with arguments but alas, the last few days it's been very sad reading and it's getting close to the bluemoon stature.

It's a sad trademark of human nature that when people get too emotional they start spouting all sorts of bs and actually believe in them.

But the fact remains. Mou got fired by Abramovich, no on else, everything else that happened is conjecture. If there were players revolting it was Abramovich's choice to stand by the players in question and not the manager.

Wow, you took lessons from Mourinho. Creating an imaginary enemy only to have someone to fight for.
Jose on Hazard :
"But no matter, he is fantastic.

“He’s getting stronger and stronger, not just in his body, but in his attitude. He’s mentally tough. He’s not the kind of boy who overreacts. After a bad tackle he never rolls and rolls like other players do. He doesn’t try and push referees to make certain decisions. Eden is not this guy. He’s loyal and honest, and gets lots of respect from opponents because of that.”

"I would like more protection for him, but it’s beyond my control.

“The only thing I can do is what I am doing and what Eden is doing, which is to work and work and work to be stronger and stronger. I don’t want to change his mentality or personality. I don’t want him crying or overreacting. I don’t want someone to touch his shoulder and he reacts by throwing his hands in his face like some players do. I want Eden to be what he is – absolutely fantastic.

“Eden is coming with big status now and was voted one of the top ten players in Europe last year. In my opinion he should be in the top three not in the top ten. Let’s see what is going to happen but we have these people. But let’s say John Terry and Branislav Ivanovic are our captains and the others are ready to come.

“On the pitch Eden leads. He is not afraid to take responsibility. He is not afraid to get the team in a dark situation and bring blue sky again for the team.”

Jose basically said that Eden is captain without an armband ! That's how honest guy he is with fantastic personality and attitude. Yeah let's create an image of that little Belgian that our former manager LOVED.

Hazard is doubt for tomorrow to play. It happens. He endured that assault by Stoke player last year

and played six days later in the game against Southampton when he solely carried the team, basically he was the only non-crap player in that game, delivering sublime goal to get us out of trouble

Questioning his attitude ? Give me a break.

Lol. The only thing that is imaginary this year is Hazard's contribution to the team.

Lol. The only thing that is imaginary this year is Hazard's contribution to the team.

Lmao. The only thing that is imaginary is Mourinho still being called the best manager in the world or the best thing for Chelsea.

The best manager in the world, the best thing for Chelsea doesn't drag us down to 1 point of relegation. LOL LOL

i've read a lot of football forums and bluemoon is by far the worst. You can't read one page without someone blasting the manager or one of their players and calling them a cunt and such.

One of the things i always liked about TalkChelsea was the fact that most posters on here actually tried to debate with arguments but alas, the last few days it's been very sad reading and it's getting close to the bluemoon stature.

It's a sad trademark of human nature that when people get too emotional they start spouting all sorts of bs and actually believe in them.

But the fact remains. Mou got fired by Abramovich, no on else, everything else that happened is conjecture. If there were players revolting it was Abramovich's choice to stand by the players in question and not the manager.

city dont have real fans only plastic oil fans

Blasphemy! Players not giving 100% for a particular manager?!? It has never happened before... :rolleyes:

Only that it happens all the time!

No, they don't have to punch the manager; nor do they have to publicly complain about the manager. They just don't give 100% in training and in games, or even more subtly, give 100% in games, but not in training. The supporters will see that the effort is there, but won't know why it isn't enough.

They do it in subtle ways. Sometimes even subconsciously as they tire of the manager's rhetoric.

Haha it is pretty crazy, isn't it? Mourinho has his faults but boy does he know how to create a hugely faithful cult of fans wherever he goes. I've certainly not been immune to his spell either and I wish him all the best, but definitely not at the expense of Chelsea. Following his sacking here, Marca and AS both did a poll asking whether the fans would want Mourinho to return to Madrid and in both polls the vote was approximately split at 50%. Even after all the drama there, many desperately want him back: 'Mourinhistas'. An incredibly divisive character, to say the least. I see a lot of United (among other clubs') fans claiming not to want him, which is completely reasonable, but Mourinho hasn't created that emotional connection with their fanbase (yet). Football is an emotional game with fickle fans and it wouldn't be surprising to see many against Mourinho soon changing their minds were he to join their club, once again establishing the 'one of us' mentality and once again polarising opinion.

Yeah, Jose just endured the worst season in his career and they already asked Florentino Perez on the radio if Jose is coming back :o

Jose has that magic around him. Even though you consider all things that logically are against him now I'd be tempted to do stand up for the Special One in Stamford Bridge.

As for United or other clubs fanbase, better to not get into this and stay this way. Because there is so much emotion for something that will eventually end in tears regardless. Or if you are anti-Mou you will hate him through his spell dearly.