Eden Hazard

the wes

Really? Again? You should know enough about me by now to know im a Chels. You cannot deny Eden has been a star in this team. This is past fanboy stuff. Eden may just be the best natural talent we have seen in a decade. That is why I recognise and defend his talent. I know I have the same flag, but that doesnt really fly. In the NT I think he is shite and KDB rocks it. Now your turn, DDA.

Regardless if he played his part in getting Jose fired then he deserves all he gets. If.

And I'm being considerate. Some fans on Saturday will not give him the benefit of the doubt.

Regardless if he played his part in getting Jose fired then he deserves all he gets. If.

And I'm being considerate. Some fans on Saturday will not give him the benefit of the doubt.

Costa, Matic, Cesc, Emenalo and Eva had more to do with Jose getting fired than Eden.

Ah, the old Belgium card, used by those who are bereft of any solid argument and are desperately clutching to have the last word.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about having the last word son. Arguing over Chelsea in this forum isn't my objective. I'm simply stating a truth. I am a fan of Hazard, the kid is an exceptional talent but he played his part in getting Mou sacked. Can that be denied?

I couldn't give a flying fuck about having the last word son. Arguing over Chelsea in this forum isn't my objective. I'm simply stating a truth. I am a fan of Hazard, the kid is an exceptional talent but he played his part in getting Mou sacked. Can that be denied?

Yes, because it is pure conjecture. Not fact. It may well be true, but you don't know that. Hence: if it is mere conjecture, commit it to the flames. Source: David Hume, one of britains greatest philosophers.

So for months half the forum wanted José to get lost, and now that he's fired we're all going to shit on Hazard?

Hazard picked neither the players nor the tactics.

I think a lot of people are just emotional mate and will attack anything / anybody at the moment

It's fine saying you want something to happen, then when it does - it's a different story :)

I dont blame the players - I honestly don't think it's down to player power this time around...

So for months half the forum wanted José to get lost, and now that he's fired we're all going to shit on Hazard?

Hazard picked neither the players nor the tactics.

True, Mourinho made a huge mistake continuing picking this guy. He's been great for us, especially the second half of last season, but it looks like he dosent care anymore.

Hopefully the board will let him realise his dream of playing for Real Madrid in the summer.

I think a lot of people are just emotional mate and will attack anything / anybody at the moment

It's fine saying you want something to happen, then when it does - it's a different story :)

I dont blame the players - I honestly don't think it's down to player power this time around...

The media are trying their very best to convince the world our players are traitors and overpaid shits though, or as in Peirs Morgan's words, underperforming reptiles. Cunts like him are absolutely loving this.

Watch the media defend Mourinho and blame everything on our treacherous players and vile board now.

True, Mourinho made a huge mistake continuing picking this guy. He's been great for us, especially the second half of last season, but it looks like he dosent care anymore.

Hopefully the board will let him realise his dream of playing for Real Madrid in the summer.

He's not been good. Doesn't mean he's not been working.

I love Eden, but be honest.

Did he start the season in the shape he needed to?

He comes back fat every season, but it is never brought up because he usually does the business.

I don't know if its diet,body type, or thyroid issue but something is weird there. When he retires he's probably going to become huge like Big Sam

He comes back fat every season, but it is never brought up because he usually does the business.

I don't know if its diet,body type, or thyroid issue but something is weird there. When he retires he's probably going to become huge like Big Sam

Thank god, I thought I was imagining it.

Every year the short-sleeve shirts look tight on him and everyone laughs it off. Every year we say he's a 'slow-starter' and it's supposed to be a quirk.

To me he doesn't have that ruthless streak that someone like Ronaldo has. It doesn't mean he's not a brilliant player and a great bloke, but I don't honestly believe he's making the absolute most of his skills.