Eden Hazard

the wes

The Mourinho cult for you. Imbeciles the lot of them.

Almost as bad as the Hazard cult....

The guy hasn't done fuck all all year, feigns injury and gets his manager sacked he deserves to be vilified. No matter what you fight for the shirt, you don't quit on your teammates or your fans. That's the kind of pro I want leading my club....

The guy hasn't done fuck all all year, feigns injury and gets his manager sacked he deserves to be vilified. No matter what you fight for the shirt, you don't quit on your teammates or your fans. That's the kind of pro I want leading my club....

How do you know he wasn't injured? Some injuries can come and go pretty quickly.You simply don't know what happened to his hip. He could have feigned it for sure, but don't be so quick to pass judgement.

He get's the manager sacked? In what capacity? Surely he had more to do with the fact that club is 16th?

That is grasping at straws and coming to your own conclusions.

-Feigns injury

-Got the manager sacked

-Doesn't give his all, quits his teammates and fans.

That's not the Hazard I know, it's what the Neil Ashtons and Piers Morgans want me to know.

Prove it.

How do you know he wasn't injured? Some injuries can come and go pretty quickly.You simply don't know what happened to his hip. He could have feigned it for sure, but don't be so quick to pass judgement.

He get's the manager sacked? In what capacity? Surely he had more to do with the fact that club is 16th?

That is grasping at straws and coming to your own conclusions.

I don't know but do you really believe he was hurt that badly? I watched it from every angle and it looked like he just fell like every other time... the scans proved to be negative. Lets just say there is more evidence to support he feigned injury than there is to suggest he was really hurt and miraculously recovered from an injury that kept him out of the rest of a game in less than 12hrs.

-Feigns injury

-Got the manager sacked

-Doesn't give his all, quits his teammates and fans.

That's not the Hazard I know, it's what the Neil Ashtons and Piers Morgans want me to know.

Prove it.

That's not the Hazard you want to know, that's not the idol you've built up in your own mind. Clearly he is our most important player and probably the only person who the board will pander to. DeBruyne cried, sold. Mata cried, sold. Lukaku cried, sold. Hazard cries, mourinho sacked.

And what exactly do you 'know' about Hazard anyway?

As much as I love seeing him in a Chelsea shirt, he should go. Everyone turned on him without any concrete proof, he's doomed here. But the same people shout fickle from the top of their lungs when others are criticised... Chaos is well and truly installed at Chelsea.

That's not the Hazard you want to know, that's not the idol you've built up in your own mind. Clearly he is our most important player and probably the only person who the board will pander to. DeBruyne cried, sold. Mata cried, sold. Lukaku cried, sold. Hazard cries, mourinho sacked.

I don't recall any of those players actually making statements that could be inferred as 'crying' nor do I think they made any public statements. I believe it was all media humdrum that as per usual everyone eats up. Besides the burden of proof lies on you as you are the one making the statements, you have failed to provide Weckerz with any proof, which is what he asked for.

I know as little as the next person, I can only go by what I've seen over the last 3 years. I've known him as a model-professional with a bit too much of a laidback attitude. A player who never seeks quarrels on the pitch, a player who gets kicked to shreds on a weekly basis but shrugs it off and gets on every time again.

You're entitled to your own thoughts, half the fanbase seems to agree with you.

Just because there wasn't a tear or a broken hip doesn't mean that he wasn't in pain. It doesn't always need to be a serious injury to rule a player out. He was obvious in enough pain for scans to be warranted. When I've played sports I've taken some hard tackles, bowls and whatnot that have hurt me too much to continue playing but haven't seriously injured me.

Of course he could have feigned it but there isn't enough hard proof to believe so, only inductive logic. 'He landed on his hip like every other time, the scans proved it wasn't a serious injury therefore he feigned being in pain'. I'm sorry that sort of reasoning isn't enough for me to vilify a player. He gets the benefit of the doubt from me this time.

So what is your point? unless he comes out and admits he feigned injury because he didn't want to play for the manager than we are forced to believe he is a good, honest, human being who wouldn't lie about anything??? If I'm in a room with one other individual and I leave and come back and my phone is gone and the person says "aliens came and took it" I'm forced to believe that because I don't have actual proof of the contrary? Use your head. He wasn't injured bad enough to leave the game, even the game before that he refused to shake his hand, let me guess, he was just caught off guard and was frightened by it.

I know as little as the next person, I can only go by what I've seen over the last 3 years. I've known him as a model-professional with a bit too much of a laidback attitude. A player who never seeks quarrels on the pitch, a player who gets kicked to shreds on a weekly basis but shrugs it off and gets on every time again.

You're entitled to your own thoughts, half the fanbase seems to agree with you.

The game is changing. The amount these athletes make now for themselves and for the club makes them more of a commodity than even the most charismatic and successful managers. Hazard is no fool, he had a falling out with Jose and clearly its not something they could work out like men.

If our fans boo Hazard tomorrow, not only it will be disgusting but a disgrace in English football.

If I were at the Bridge tomorrow I would let it RAIN! Not because I'm some Mourinho apologist but because our best player quit on the team and would rather see us get relegated then do his part and help the team, not for Jose's sake but for that of the club. Spoiled, entitled brat.

The game is changing. The amount these athletes make now for themselves and for the club makes them more of a commodity than even the most charismatic and successful managers. Hazard is no fool, he had a falling out with Jose and clearly its not something they could work out like men.

It's obvious they didn't get along anymore, doesn't mean Hazard sabotaged him. If anything, he's played much better in the last month or so.

Unless you're still on about the unprovable feigning of injuries or conspiring with fellow reptiles Costa and Cesc to get him sacked